why is it cool to cry ?

Me and my boy have been talking about this for a while...
we just think people cry too much..

with the nfl draft and mark ingram crying like a little baby..

seen some kid lose a regular season game cry.. (few years ago think he was on oak hill)

TO talking about his quarter back..

Miami crying after not being able to win a game after a while..

big baby crying when KG yelled at him..

me.. i thought it was only cool to cry after the season was over..

or you worked so hard for the championship..

so NT give me some good reasons or bad reasons why some athletes have cried?

Me and my boy have been talking about this for a while...
we just think people cry too much..

with the nfl draft and mark ingram crying like a little baby..

seen some kid lose a regular season game cry.. (few years ago think he was on oak hill)

TO talking about his quarter back..

Miami crying after not being able to win a game after a while..

big baby crying when KG yelled at him..

me.. i thought it was only cool to cry after the season was over..

or you worked so hard for the championship..

so NT give me some good reasons or bad reasons why some athletes have cried?

Big Baby is just scared of KG
Mark Ingram's dream probably came true
Miami, well maybe they think they're not invincible after all

Big Baby is just scared of KG
Mark Ingram's dream probably came true
Miami, well maybe they think they're not invincible after all

Mark Ingram had just heard from his dad who is incarcerated. You can't blame him for crying in that situation.

Mark Ingram had just heard from his dad who is incarcerated. You can't blame him for crying in that situation.

Different things affect people differently. We haven't been in their shoes nor do we know what a certain event meant to them. Whether we think its silly to us or not, people cry when they reach an extreme. Everyone is different.

Different things affect people differently. We haven't been in their shoes nor do we know what a certain event meant to them. Whether we think its silly to us or not, people cry when they reach an extreme. Everyone is different.

So you say it's "only ok to cry when you worked hard for a championship" but when Ingram was getting an e-mail read to him from his father who is prison at the time of getting drafted, that's not ok? Because you said so?

"Some kid on Oak Hill cried" So you mean a high school teenager cried after a loss? Well alert the presses.

KG put the fear of God into Big Baby, so he wasn't ready to handle that
laugh.gif
But when KG cried in front of John Thompson it got people's respect because it was a real moment and he poured his heart out

We shouldn't be able to make judgments or rules for when someone can cry, athletes can dedicate their entire lives to their sport, for some it's all that they have, they could have been hurt, missed or made the game winning shot, won a gold medal/championship, be getting a final ovation knowing they're going to retire, WHATEVER the reason that's their issue. They're only human at the end of the day, let them show emotion.

So you say it's "only ok to cry when you worked hard for a championship" but when Ingram was getting an e-mail read to him from his father who is prison at the time of getting drafted, that's not ok? Because you said so?

"Some kid on Oak Hill cried" So you mean a high school teenager cried after a loss? Well alert the presses.

KG put the fear of God into Big Baby, so he wasn't ready to handle that
laugh.gif
But when KG cried in front of John Thompson it got people's respect because it was a real moment and he poured his heart out

We shouldn't be able to make judgments or rules for when someone can cry, athletes can dedicate their entire lives to their sport, for some it's all that they have, they could have been hurt, missed or made the game winning shot, won a gold medal/championship, be getting a final ovation knowing they're going to retire, WHATEVER the reason that's their issue. They're only human at the end of the day, let them show emotion.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

so right though.. i think the lady wanted him to cry..

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

so right though.. i think the lady wanted him to cry..

Back
Top Bottom