Why is Jordan Brand in such a hurry to get retros out?

I think the reason why Jordan brand is dropping so many retros lately is do to the fact that the sneaker game is at a all time high.  JB is just riding the wave milking in all the profits.     Remember when throwback jerseys use to be a trend?   I think the same thing is happening to the shoe game right now.  Its gonna hit its peak in a year or 2 then it will go back to only the true sneakerheads buying the shoes. 

Last edited:
Concord? :lol:
I'm pretty sure this has been going on well before the Concords. Over here, it started off with the Altitude XIII back in 05, and the Space Jams was what REALLY set it off.

The space jams were the spark maybe, but the concords were when the gas pedal got hit hard!

I wish Jordan Brand sold shoes like they used to. One pair of retro every 2 months or so. Im not understanding why they feel the need to drop a retro or two every month. 

What are your thoughts?

Hypebeast population just BOOMED.

B/c they sell out like *that. I personally thought the grey/white/orange 12's were ugly but they sold out quicker than any jordan this year.

Because they know the Jordans will sell. What's better than selling Jordans back to back while a bunch of hipster children out here buying each pair that is released? I don't know why they're doing it like this, but I really don't like it. I checked the quality of some of the previous release retros and all I have to say is, I'll continue to buy my shoes from here and stay out of Footlocker, Champs, etc.

exactly what he said

Back
Top Bottom