Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

why do you keep bringing Drake up with Kanye?

they are about as different as night and day
Because they are both ultra sensitive and emo. That's why.

They both react differently tho. Ye will kick, scream, and rant. Drake will call your moms and try to let her know how he really feels.
when has drake ever been overly sensitive (except in his music)? not calling you out or anything, just sounds amusing since i dont really follow drake or anything

This is coming from someone who ****** with Kanye since day 1... but I really dont understand how people take him seriously anymore.   Kanye pre 808s 
pimp.gif
  Everything after Graduation
sick.gif
  I just dont get how men could idolize a diva.  

Last edited:

They both react differently tho. Ye will kick, scream, and rant. Drake will call your moms and try to let her know how he really feels.

when has drake ever been overly sensitive (except in his music)? not calling you out or anything, just sounds amusing since i dont really follow drake or anything

control verse

control verse
no i mean like what did he do 

no i mean like what did he do 
google it. he got emotional about it, conveniently before the release of his album, on hot 97.

Common murked him with "canada dry" and Drake waved the white flag, but still baits other artists.

Last edited:
first your image and spoiled failed and calling Drake my boyfriend proves your sensitivity and lack of any relevant argument
uh, no. Aint no argument. (dont argue wit fools) Just analysis from observation.

Last edited:
although I do think Kimmel did kinda go hard for no reason, Kanye is a weirdo who just needs to delete his twitter, because his spontaneous thoughts just sound dumb

Back
Top Bottom