Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

why do you keep bringing Drake up with Kanye?

they are about as different as night and day
Because they are both ultra sensitive and emo. That's why.

They both react differently tho. Ye will kick, scream, and rant. Drake will call your moms and try to let her know how he really feels.
when has drake ever been overly sensitive (except in his music)?
guess you didn't see him crying about da kendrick control verse.... twitteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr
laugh.gif
i dont follow him on twitter, seems like classic drake though 
laugh.gif

his best work was comeback season

Kanye stay speaking the truth.

I'm glad I understand. And I'm glad Kanye is around.

Like dude said, I guess all i owe him is:

"Thank you"
Speaking the truth? I honestly don't can't tell if you're being serious or not, do you care to elaborate? What could you possibly understand? That interview was scary. 

All Kanye West did is make himself look disturbed mentally. He's a therapist's wet dream. He needs help, ASAP. He has the mentality of a 13 year old child who is discovering, for the first time what life is. He thinks everything he's going through has ONLY happened to him, he thinks every idea he has is original, he thinks he's immune to criticism from other artists in his field because he's superior.

Nothing Kanye West has ever said was ground breaking, innovative, or inspiring to anyone. It's just not him. He thinks of himself as a Martin Luther King Jr. but in the grand scheme of things he's just another entertainer who commentates on contemporary pop culture. Him and Jay-Z can buy all the Picasso and Basquiat art work they want, it will never change the fact that he will never be a part of the world he desperately craves attention from.

Last edited:

Because they are both ultra sensitive and emo. That's why.

They both react differently tho. Ye will kick, scream, and rant. Drake will call your moms and try to let her know how he really feels.

when has drake ever been overly sensitive (except in his music)?
guess you didn't see him crying about da kendrick control verse.... twitteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :lol:

Drake : "ugh im def not working with kendrick amymore"

Ye is a troll, but he's outranked this time, Kimmel is a king troll. Jimmy gonna have a contest for his fans to make the most disrespectful rhyme about ye and the winner gets to perform on the show. Dude has troll minions.

Ye is a troll, but he's outranked this time, Kimmel is a king troll. Jimmy gonna have a contest for his fans to make the most disrespectful rhyme about ye and the winner gets to perform on the show. Dude has troll minions.
Kimmel is a low-key Roast Master. He can go in.

Kanye stay speaking the truth.

I'm glad I understand. And I'm glad Kanye is around.

Like dude said, I guess all i owe him is:

"Thank you"

Speaking the truth? I honestly don't can't tell if you're being serious or not, do you care to elaborate? What could you possibly understand? That interview was scary. 

All Kanye West did is make himself look disturbed mentally. He's a therapist's wet dream. He needs help, ASAP. He has the mentality of a 13 year old child who is discovering, for the first time what life is. He thinks everything he's going through has ONLY happened to him, he thinks every idea he has is original, he thinks he's immune to criticism from other artists in his field because he's superior.

Nothing Kanye West has ever said was ground breaking, innovative, or inspiring to anyone. It's just not him. He thinks of himself as a Martin Luther King Jr. but in the grand scheme of things he's just another entertainer who commentates on contemporary pop culture. Him and Jay-Z can buy all the Picasso and Basquiat art work they want, it will never change the fact that he will never be a part of the world he desperately craves attention from.

I'm so tempted to make this video I've been saying I was going to make, but Ye pretty much said everything I was going to say. Seriously.

I mean, I could elaborate a bit on it, but eh... Maybe tomorrow.

Kanye retaliated at Ray J tho

While performing "Bound 2" on Fallon he said "Brandi Little sista lame and he know it now when a real brotha holds you down you suppose to drown"

And he also said something like "well how about the millionaire club cause i hit that first"

Last edited:
I'll tell you the whole story about @kanyewest tonight on the show - this is not a prank, I promise (unless it's being played on me)

popcorn ready.
laugh.gif

Yeah the sketch with the kids was pretty lame. I thought before that when he was just talking about it was funny tho. But the sketch lost me

Not to get in a back and forth but Drake is just as soft..
Have you heard how butt hurt this dude is with Kendrick... ***** is just as laughable

'Ye really really needs to bring himself back to earth, like forreal.

How can anyone possess an ego such as his and be so sensitive/thin skinned? It's really perplexing.

Whatever the case, as previously stated, he needs to get "turnt" all the wayy down. He lookin' foolish out there.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom