Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

"sarah silverman is funnier"

ouch that's a low blow

btw, if ye talks bout my du guillermo though ...

Last edited:
Kimmel is a cornball. He took that one little snippet of the interview and tried to play naive like he didn't know what Ye was talking about.

Then his producer turned the applause/laugh light on and all the sheep in the crowd followed suit

Im a big Kanye fan but I find all of this entertaining.  Kanye seems to look like the stupid one for taking this so seriously.  It was such a harmless joke. 

The paparazzi line by kimmel had me dying.  Like seriously what did that have to do with anything?

If Kanye is so rich as he claims to be, then why not put out the leather jogging pants on your own 5 years ago?
If he has such great ideas, and is such a visionary, then why doesnt he invest his own money and create some of these products?

Instead Kanye cries about how Fendi didnt recognize his thoughts. Dude is beyond lame.

He wants to be able to say ANYTHING he wants, about ANYONE he wants, with no resistence.
But then when people form opinions about him and the things he is doing, he throws a temper tantrum like he is a four year old.

He wants to be recognized as one of the greatest artists of our time.
But when he gets the attention that a great artist gets, he wants everyone to leave him alone and not talk to him.

He wants to have the freedom to say whatever he wants to say, in interviews and in his music.
But wants to tell other people to stop talking and never talk again.

Dude is really gunning after that Guiness Book of World Records for 'Biggest Celebrity Hypocrite of All Time Award"

If Kanye is so rich as he claims to be, then why not put out the leather jogging pants on your own 5 years ago?
If he has such great ideas, and is such a visionary, then why doesnt he invest his own money and create some of these products?

Instead Kanye cries about how Fendi didnt recognize his thoughts. Dude is beyond lame.

He wants to be able to say ANYTHING he wants, about ANYONE he wants, with no resistence.
But then when people form opinions about him and the things he is doing, he throws a temper tantrum like he is a four year old.

He wants to be recognized as one of the greatest artists of our time.
But when he gets the attention that a great artist gets, he wants everyone to leave him alone and not talk to him.

He wants to have the freedom to say whatever he wants to say, in interviews and in his music.
But wants to tell other people to stop talking and never talk again.

Dude is really gunning after that Guiness Book of World Records for 'Biggest Celebrity Hypocrite of All Time Award"

This.

He once made good music but regardless if he was the best artist ever, he comes across as just a crappy overall person, but money and talent don't always equate to having class.

Okay, this is a prank, but not at the hands of Kimmel. A reference to a wedding Kanye attended with Kimmel? Also, a straight-up shout out for Sarah Silverman being funnier than Kimmel?

Cousin Sal!!! He HAS to be behind this. He has history trolling celebs.

Miley Cyrus was TORN TO SHREDS for a solid week by every single media outlet after her VMA performance.

Kanye was the butt of the joke in a forgettable 30 second bit on a late night show.

Who handled their situation with more grace?

:lol:

Kanye West is sooooooooo into himself.......but it's so funny!!....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ye is a troll, but he's outranked this time, Kimmel is a king troll. Jimmy gonna have a contest for his fans to make the most disrespectful rhyme about ye and the winner gets to perform on the show. Dude has troll minions.

Kimmel is a low-key Roast Master. He can go in.

This.

Ye just opened up a big ole can of worms with his over-reaction. This would have been any other forgotten sketch in less than a week. Kanye took a little joke and turned it into a beef, now Kimmel is likely to go after him on a regular basis.

Kanye got no ammo for this dude... I mean a damn Spongebob meme ? **** :smh:

Kanye : "You cant put yourself in my shoes, that means you would have gotten too much good ***** in your life"

Kimmel : "I know Ive seen the video"

:rofl:

Ye dont want none.... hes only gonna end up looking even more foolish than he does already.

Last edited:
Yeah the sketch with the kids was pretty lame. I thought before that when he was just talking about it was funny tho. But the sketch lost me

Sketch was alright... Easily forgettable if it hadn't been for Kanyes reaction.

Its basically a ripoff of Paul Sheers "Arsheerio Paul" show where he just re-enacts old Arsineo Hall interviews from the 90s verbatim because the guests make so many ridiculous statements there's not much to add that could make it funnier.

Nothing for Ye to get mad about.

If you have to tell someone how great of an "artist" you are, you aren't that good to begin with. Kanye and his "artistic vision" are so overblown it isn't even funny. He's lucky that people view art as subjective. This way his stans can find the most mundane way to prop up 3/4 of the **** that comes out of his mouth. Dude is so full of himself. He needs to have his *** beat.

I'm a Kanye fan, but dude is getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

He really needs a chin checking to help him sort his life out.

Miley Cyrus was TORN TO SHREDS for a solid week by every single media outlet after her VMA performance.

Kanye was the butt of the joke in a forgettable 30 second bit on a late night show.

Who handled their situation with more grace?

:lol:

To be honest she wanted the attention that's why she did it. Yeezy wants to be out of the spotlight. But if he never said anything no one would have known.

Would you defend your favorite player on your favorite team when their acting like a complete tool? Its one thing to defend someone when its warranted. if your defending them when their in the wrong just because you like their music then your foolish. Its one thing to like someones music, its another to disregard their douchy whiny emotional tendancies and try and rationalize their actions. I don't see how any rational intelligent person could defend kanye on this one.

Imagine yourself discussing something you're very passionate about, then all of a sudden people around you start laughing at your statements; how would you feel?

Passionate about what ?

Leather pants ?

Kanye always tries to talk extra proper when being interviewed by Caucasian people. I've noticed that for a while.

Dude has a huge ego to cover up the fact that he's wild insecure. This is nothing to get mad at. He just doesn't want anyone saying his name unless there are praises following. He gets od offended and sensitive whenever someone presents the slightest challenge, just like another chi town native, d wade.

I talked to Ye briefly, last night. It's just all for publicity. Wait until you see what's about to happen on Kimmel, tonight.

Quote me for truth.

It's no secret, 'Ye is made insecure. He's just got grammy's, the media and droves of plebians to gas him up.

Back
Top Bottom