Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

Has anyone listened to Howard Stern this weekt to see what he has to say? Him and Jimmy are best friends so I'm curious to see what his opinion is. Ye wont wanna go to war with Howard if he says something that is for sure.

Last edited:
That kid skit was :rofl: :rofl: Kanye needs to lighten up man. Should be more like the people on Kimmel reading the mean tweets instead of spazzing out off of that :lol: I need to see the full interview too though. And this is clearly all pub for his tour

Last edited:
I talked to Ye briefly, last night. It's just all for publicity. Wait until you see what's about to happen on Kimmel, tonight.

Quote me for truth.

I talked to 'Ye briefly last night as well. He likes the Raiders +3 on Sunday.

Last edited:
I can't even comprehend the kind of **** that comes out this dude's mouth when on drugs.

it's gotta sound like he's speaking martian.

Hypebeast.com trolling about to hit new levels now that he said he browses the comments section.

If Kanye is so rich as he claims to be, then why not put out the leather jogging pants on your own 5 years ago?
If he has such great ideas, and is such a visionary, then why doesnt he invest his own money and create some of these products?

Instead Kanye cries about how Fendi didnt recognize his thoughts. Dude is beyond lame.

He wants to be able to say ANYTHING he wants, about ANYONE he wants, with no resistence.
But then when people form opinions about him and the things he is doing, he throws a temper tantrum like he is a four year old.

He wants to be recognized as one of the greatest artists of our time.
But when he gets the attention that a great artist gets, he wants everyone to leave him alone and not talk to him.

He wants to have the freedom to say whatever he wants to say, in interviews and in his music.
But wants to tell other people to stop talking and never talk again.

Dude is really gunning after that Guiness Book of World Records for 'Biggest Celebrity Hypocrite of All Time Award"

you're gonna go down in the Guiness World records for most stupid post on NT. Ninkunpoop

I'm 3 minutes into the bbc interview and I've NEVER heard kanye speak this way. Dude is being 100% articulate with perfect English, no siang whatsoever, even sprinkles of a British accent. It's weird because he's sitting there with a blinged out grill talking like John Lennon.

Silly Kanye. It's a SPOOF. Lame or not, late night talk show hosts spoof/make fun of everyone in the media that makes noise. That's their job. If everyone reacted the way Kanye did, every politician and celebrity would be jumping down all the throats of the late night hosts. Yeah, the spoof wasn't that funny, therefore it's not really a big deal. Kanye is a salty, sore, big headed loser and is losing his mind. He needs an ego check.

Most people would shrug it off, which Kanye should have done to save face. Now, he looks even more foolish and looks like an idiot. Kimmel is doing his job as a troll of late night. I don't know why any of you would side with Kanye. Kimmel got what wanted and has more fuel to add to his fire with Kanyes ridiculous responses. So Kimmel wins and will continue to win this ridiculous feud as long as Kanye feeds the troll. :smh::smh:

This spoof interview was far worse and Michael took it silently like a normal human being. :rofl:

He does this accent a lot. It's called the King's language. Ya'll not hip. Rewind about say.. 4 or 5 years back when he had the Shag, and he was on 106 & Park doing an interview. I think he had a red varsity jacket on, 808s / heartless single era.

If Kanye is so rich as he claims to be, then why not put out the leather jogging pants on your own 5 years ago?
If he has such great ideas, and is such a visionary, then why doesnt he invest his own money and create some of these products?

Instead Kanye cries about how Fendi didnt recognize his thoughts. Dude is beyond lame.

He wants to be able to say ANYTHING he wants, about ANYONE he wants, with no resistence.
But then when people form opinions about him and the things he is doing, he throws a temper tantrum like he is a four year old.

He wants to be recognized as one of the greatest artists of our time.
But when he gets the attention that a great artist gets, he wants everyone to leave him alone and not talk to him.

He wants to have the freedom to say whatever he wants to say, in interviews and in his music.
But wants to tell other people to stop talking and never talk again.

Dude is really gunning after that Guiness Book of World Records for 'Biggest Celebrity Hypocrite of All Time Award"
you're gonna go down in the Guiness World records for most stupid post on NT. Ninkunpoop
I honestly dont see how all of this was stupid.

it was a good point.  If Kanye wants leather pants to pop off, why not use his celebrity and influence and money to make them pop off.

Instead dudee is too busy doing white tee collabs with APC, shows a ton of originality hm?

I talked to Ye briefly, last night. It's just all for publicity. Wait until you see what's about to happen on Kimmel, tonight.

Quote me for truth.

I talked to 'Ye briefly last night as well. He likes the Raiders +3 on Sunday.

I hit him up last night briefly bout doing some leather briefs. My shot that down but went with leather boxer briefs. I don't get you Ye.

I didn't even watch the interview more than what was in the Kimmel vid, but these tantrums he throws are really downright embarassing. Nothing made me :smh: more though than his reaction after walking into the sign. I cringed.

Last edited:
one thing is clear, he has a very hard time agreeing.

he's the guy that always feels he needs to take your accurate description to the next level and add some extra **** to make it seem like it's deeper than it is.

^ I know what you're talking about, "yes, yes, but it's more than that". @011781
Dude is really teetering the line of brilliant/insane. He made some good points in the portions I did watch, some of the stuff was just him being outlandish and self appreciative. I kinda wish the interviewer challenged him a bit more. He was annoying me at the beginning because he was basically sucking up to ye and agreeing with everything, but he did cast his own opinions and shake things up a little as it went on. Maybe that's his strategy, idk, I wish he would've been more Jimmy Kimmel and less terrance j. But then again I didn't watch the entire interview.

Last edited:
I'm 3 minutes into the bbc interview and I've NEVER heard kanye speak this way. Dude is being 100% articulate with perfect English, no siang whatsoever, even sprinkles of a British accent. It's weird because he's sitting there with a blinged out grill talking like John Lennon.

his **** permanent.....

"leather jogging pant" heh...i never b trusting cats that switch up their whole manner of speech on some 180 status when

they're around certain people...comes across as mad fraudulent...

Back
Top Bottom