Why is my right arm brolic

and my left looks like its been starving itself?
tired.gif
They both get equalamounts of work outs.

Yeah right handed..any tips on evening them out? and i sleep on my left hand also to the point where my left hand is numb in the morning.

someone post robocop fap-fap GIF. im on my iphone right now not on laptop

You don't even realize how dominant your right-arm probably is. Even on something like the bench press, you probably are like 75% right, 25% left.

because your right handed, when you motion to grab something, its most likely your right hand to respond. So your right arm is more responsive than your leftarm. Thus leading to more of a workout on the right arm.

I don't know why I clicked on this thread when I knew that the extremely predictable masturbation jokes were coming..

Originally Posted by Otrebla

someone post robocop fap-fap GIF. im on my iphone right now not on laptop
pretty sure that fap gif isn't allowed anymore
laugh.gif

and a good example of this would be Rafa Nadal. son is like......

fiddler_crab.jpg

laugh.gif

Fairly common. You likely favor your right side and have been for years, even if you dont realize it. Start really concentrating on your form as well as yourleft...if you do say one-armed DB curls always do left side first. Anything with one arm I always do my less dominate side first. You also can do heavierweight with your left hand and keep at that until it helps balance things out.

^ You:
because your right handed, when you motion to grab something, its most likely your right hand to respond. So your right arm is more responsive than your left arm. Thus leading to more of a workout on the right arm.

Me:
Fairly common. You likely favor your right side and have been for years, even if you dont realize it. Start really concentrating on your form as well as your left...if you do say one-armed DB curls always do left side first. Anything with one arm I always do my less dominate side first. You also can do heavier weight with your left hand and keep at that until it helps balance things out.

It ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Fairly common. You likely favor your right side and have been for years, even if you dont realize it. Start really concentrating on your form as well as your left...if you do say one-armed DB curls always do left side first. Anything with one arm I always do my less dominate side first. You also can do heavier weight with your left hand and keep at that until it helps balance things out.
the pics
laugh.gif

Thanks for the advice fam.

Back
Top Bottom