Why is Popeyes so slow

Had a spot in DC called Roaming Rooster yesterday. Wish I would have snapped a pic, but it was pretty delicious. Got a medium spice level honey butter chicken sandwich. Wait time was a little eh, though. I'm sure their business had spiked with the Popeyes outage, especially considering the Popeyes right down the street. Curious to see if they all flock back to Popeyes with the sandwich's return.

Had a spot in DC called Roaming Rooster yesterday. Wish I would have snapped a pic, but it was pretty delicious. Got a medium spice level honey butter chicken sandwich. Wait time was a little eh, though. I'm sure their business had spiked with the Popeyes outage, especially considering the Popeyes right down the street. Curious to see if they all flock back to Popeyes with the sandwich's return.

Roaming Rooster is :pimp:

howlin rays > dave's by miles
Had them in back to back days recently and I strongly disagree. No real difference. I’ll never wait in that Howlin line again.

Both are MILES ahead of the Popeyes sandwich tho. Doing yourself a disservice if you’re in LA & you wait in the Popeyes line.

Straight from the app a few minutes ago.

Screenshot_20191028-072136.png

Joint gonna be treated like a SNKRS drop.
ECvVsipXsAE0l11.jpg

Like i said....

Back
Top Bottom