Why is Popeyes so slow

Y'all sleeping.
47AA9FC1-3C09-4978-8533-9AD31673DF3D.jpeg

No appreciation for freshness you ungreatful sum of a *****

I worked there before and yeah they do the chicken fresh like every 15-20 mins, tenders too and it's only so many fryers

I know I was slow as hell back there it used to be too much going on, ****** gotta yell out every time they drop chicken and **** and I'm trying not to get popped by this hot *** grease :lol: ***** *** ****** used to stay sending me to prep/season chicken bc they would be behind as **** :lol:

but the plates we used to be able to take home at first were love till they got strict on it...it used to break my heart to see them throw out whole big *** trays of fresh chicken....then pass hungry homeless mfs sitting on the curb as u go to your car....hell i wanted that **** myself :lol:...capitalism is sick....

What that sandwich hitting for though, is it like a big *** tender?

Tried it today
Copped 2

I purchased a "classic" and a "spicy"

20190813_120450.jpg

First impressions

These are massive.
The breast is very thick.

20190813_120749.jpg

To put it in perspective this is how much breast was hanging out of the side.
That's breast under that glorious breading.
20190813_123343.jpg

Taste.

The bun itself is different from chick fil a.
It's toasted I think, and kind of tasty by itself.

The chicken breast is thick , and it is juicy.
I would say The Same juicy ness as chick fil a or more.
Really really good.
Now the breading.
The breading is amazing. It's crunchy all throughout without being hard and has good spice.
It's a nice even crunch.
Also I think If you like your chicken fried strong, you will love this sandwich if you ask for it fried strong......I think.
The spice is exactly how it is on their chicken.
It's not "spicy" to me but it's there, and it adds another flavor element.
The pickles are less briny than the ones chick fila uses but they seem fresher with more snap.
This is an excellent sandwich. It's simple and everything works. And I can honestly say that
this chicken sandwich is better than a chick fil a chicken sandwich.

If you have this option there is no reason to get a chicken sandwich from chick fil a unless you support them for whatever reason.

And of course these are available on sunday.

Tried it today And I can honestly say that
this chicken sandwich is better than a chick fil a chicken sandwich.

If you have this option there is no reason to get a chicken sandwich from chick fil a unless you support them for whatever reason..

:rofl:

bruh came thru with the a1 detailed review

in the words of young renzel....

d635950403c553fcedec0e7a857c9141abb13dbd1d7e590e34c8aab0ed7923a9_1.jpg

I want to try the sammich but today is the two piece special, so gonna be long line with one register so imma wait another day lol

SMH tried to gt one of those damn sandwiches over work. Tried calling in advance to make sure they had em and of course there phone wasn't set up. Said F it the urge for a chicken sandwich is to skrong and again, of course there 'chicken' didn't arrive yet.

It's the regular popeye's spicy breading, plus a spicy sauce.

Dude ****ed mine up and told me otherwise :smh: I even went back in because my receipt said it was the regular and he was like "nah it's the same on both"
The Popeye's employees here stay ****ing **** up man :smh: :lol:
Sandwich is good but I live for spicy only at Popeye's.

Back
Top Bottom