Why is Popeyes so slow

The sandwich was never THAT good. Can't believe y'all had the nerve to say it was better than Chick-fila's.

Right wing, anti vax, homophobic chicken > Popeyes
YOU WILD LOL!!!

Need to try that Hottie sauce ASAP, shouts to Meg for getting her own sauce and own Popeye's. She needs to be in their ears about that biscuit though...

Sauce is actually available today(at least through the app). Going to try it out in a few.

If Popeyes' sandwich tasted as flavorful as their bone-in chicken, it would have been the real MVP.

But all the flavor was zapped when they decided to craft the sandwich.

CRA > Popeyes. (In terms of the SANDWICH)

Thats my point..I can eat chick fila's chicken sandwich with no sauce and won't feel slighted. Popeye's chicken sandwich needs the sauce or it's mid.

I guess I forgot to take pictures of the sandwich, but we seen it all before. Sauce is pretty much a sweet and sour sauce with red pepper flakes. I must have got a bad order, but the chicken breast was significantly smaller than usual. Also they charged an additional 25 cents on top of the special pricing. Sauce was already on the sandwich but was given additional sauces.

Spicy is better, but wouldn't mind trying it again.
20211019_155853.jpg
20211019_155914.jpg

Do the employees at Popeye's get a bonus for messing up your order and not including stuff?

Everytime I go I'm reminded why I rarely go. They have me forgetting what I ordered.

Anyway, the hottie sauce is good. Other than that their nuggets aren't that great a lot of breading and little flavor.

Last edited:
Hmm maybe ill try that chicken sandwich today but I never really been a fan of chicken sandwiches in general. Imma go in thinking I want a chicken sandwich and ill come out with nuggets or the strips instead.

Hottie sauce is this. If you have it in house just get the regular.
mae-ploy-chili-sauce-sweet-1S-1698.jpg

I didn't get the hottie sandwich because it was 50 cents more, got the spicy instead. Today got the $3 popcorn shrimp and got the hottie sauce without paying extra. The pies are crack. Got 2 blackberry cheesecake and 2 apple.

Hottie sauce is this. If you have it in house just get the regular.
mae-ploy-chili-sauce-sweet-1S-1698.jpg

I didn't get the hottie sandwich because it was 50 cents more, got the spicy instead. Today got the $3 popcorn shrimp and got the hottie sauce without paying extra. The pies are crack. Got 2 blackberry cheesecake and 2 apple.
That sauce sucks. Honestly don't know how it has so many chili seeds and not be spicy at all.

That sauce sucks. Honestly don't know how it has so many chili seeds and not be spicy at all.
I think they are meant to be more towards the sweet side than spicy but I get what you mean. I use the brand that doesn't have than many seeds.

Popeyes. Looks like around Eastern MArket

i know this should be about the rats, but damn his hat his filthy, it's like he wipes with it after he doo doo's & puts it back on... also, that burger king chicken sandwich put popeye's chicken sandwich in the dirt like gucci mane did pookie loc.

Back
Top Bottom