20190815_135634.jpg

20190815_135826.jpg

:smh: Same ol Popeyes.

More crust then meat.

So disappointed :frown:

Yall had me hyped.

4/10

CFA Spicey still reigns supreme.
Nah sounds like that popeyes is trash with that lil bit of chicken.....everybody else's been having meat coming out the byke

I really only go to Chickie and Pete’s for those crab fries. That sauce is like crack.

That sounds like a bomb *** day :lol: I remember one time I had friends visiting and me and another guy split a Pat’s, a Geno’s and a Jim’s cheesesteak (so 1.5) on a Saturday afternoon. My toilet got lit UP bruh :lol:

Whenever I'm in Philly I make sure to hit Primo for their Diablo Hoagies. Those go hard and they don't have em up here in MA.

Copped a Classic Chicken sandwich Plain Jane w/o the sauce... opened up those buns and drizzled honey in between like I was on the Spice Channel... :pimp:

Couple days later, copped another Plain Jane w/o the sauce... threw the Blackened Ranch on there for consumption... :pimp: :pimp:

Went to my local Popeyes last night for that Spicy Chicken THANG... fools was sold out...
|l

This mofo heavy as hell lol

It's good and i like it but i'm not sure if i can cancel cfa for it

i'm gonna try the spicy maybe tomorrow and see what up

O yeah that pickle was fire :emoji_pause_button:

Had the regular for lunch yesterday then pulled up today for the Spicy with the sweet heat. Man damn that **** was good asf.

Back
Top Bottom