Why is Popeyes so slow

Wus goin on here
dame2.png
Cop one of them sammichs and you'll know

Y'all seem to really like that sweet heat. What's it taste like again? Had it once and didn't care for it.

I'm hooked on the blackened ranch and I never really liked ranch.

Got one of each. About 10 minute wait for the spicy chicken as that was hotter and crispier. The classic was kinda bland so I added some sweet heat sauce. The spicy was kinda salty and by adding the sweet heat made it saltier but it kicked it up a little bit in spice. Should've gotten blacken ranch sauce. Breast weren't big. They needed more spread and sweet pickles would've been better or even cole slaw. Good choice with the toasted brioche bun. I wouldn't get one again honestly. I'll just make my own.

IMG_20190815_115312.jpg

Last edited:
Yall have my attention. I always thought Popeyes wasn't **** tbh. Growing up I was on the Churchs kitchen and into my adulthood it's been all about Chik Fil A. Everytime I ever been to Popeyes they gotta attitude, mess up the order or the food is old and cold. Well see

Got one on the way with the sweet heat sauce. Finna see what this all about. I’m a Mardis Gras mustard dude.

copped a spicy chicken sandwich with some sweet heat last night cause of yall. i'm hooked :wow:. don't forget to the coupon thing on the back of the receipt cause i know yall going back! :lol:

Last edited:
So has anyone went on a #SampleGang tear with these sandwiches?

I think the pace is 7 sandwiches in 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom