Why is Popeyes so slow

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 4.09.56 PM.png

tenor.gif

bro you ain't gotta tell me :lol::smh:

I know I'm living foul. If you knew how close I was to Popeyes you'd really be appalled :smh:

Man, digitization has changed the game. ***** I don’t eem gotta leave the crib to get beer anymore because they deliver that **** now! I stay rationalizing to myself why I should get it delivered too as opposed to calling in then picking it up or just going to the damb spot. I’ve legit had places call me before being like “Hello Sir, ummmm we just wanted to make sure this address is correct...It is?...Hmmm okay, because while it is in our delivery area, it’s actually really close soooo um yeah about that.” :lol:

Last edited:
Man, digitization has changed the game. ***** I don’t eem gotta leave the crib to get beer anymore because they deliver that **** now! I stay rationalizing to myself why I should get it delivered too as opposed to calling in then picking it up or just going to the damb spot. I’ve legit had places call me before being like “Hello Air, ummmm we just wanted to make sure this address is correct...It is?...Hmmm okay, because while it is in our delivery area, it’s actually really close soooo um yeah about that.” :lol:

All fact. Between Uber Eats and Prime Now...I'm liable to spend the entire ****ing week inside the crib.

I tried the Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwhich for the first time in a while. Joint pales in comparison to the Popeyes. I saw her pull it out a drawer so ain’t no telling how long it been sitting

Had the Wendy's one recently too for the first time since about 2001. Thing was trash. I swear back in the day those things were the truth.

I haven’t had one in a minute but they were EXTREMELY formidable in their time but I think the game advanced to much. I definitely remember their breasts being voluminous and they were lowkey spicy and you could see it in the meat. Definitely not CFA tier.

All fact. Between Uber Eats and Prime Now...I'm liable to spend the entire ****ing week inside the crib.

I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again. At my last spot, I ordered from the same spot so much that I was legit on a first name basis with all the drivers, dapping them up and having conversations when they came through :lol:

3 of my local Popeyes didn't have the sandwich. Went out the way another one, worth it tho. Gonna grab the spicy every time.

Is this a limited time thing?

Back
Top Bottom