Why is Popeyes so slow

Ok so I had the spicy chicken sandwich...I'm in Charlotte fwiw. It was pretty average. I'm almost vegan so...one was more than enough. Kinda sleepy now smh.

The chicken wasnt that spicy at all, really. The bun was decent. I feel like I can make a better version. I'm with whoever said they'd be better off getting a two piece.

The popeyes I went to is trash anyway so I wouldn't judge the sandwich based on my experience

I'm going to do a case study and try adding a tomato + cheese to see how that hits...

A nice slice of pepperjack with some bayou buffalo sauce or blackened ranch sounds like it could go hard.

Case study :lol:

Yeah I gotta try one of these later

giphy.gif

You know what has been forgotten in the Popeyes vs. Chick Fil A discussion? Bruh saying he adding tomato and cheese just reminded me of its existence...

Getting both of them the **** outta here.

Yeah I think the sandwich is missing something too. Lettuce tomatoes pepper Jack cheese plus some sort of sauce would def improve it. As is tho from my exp its average and not messing with cfa.

Spicy is not spicy at all.

Yeah I think the sandwich is missing something too. Lettuce tomatoes pepper Jack cheese plus some sort of sauce would def improve it. As is tho from my exp its average and not messing with cfa.

Spicy is not spicy at all.

Blackened ranch and hot sauce or some honey mustard > that weak *** "spicy" sauce

Just had the chicken sandwich, can confirm its flames. Breading is on point. it's one of the rare fast food items that looks just as good in person as it did in the picture. It's a very thickly built sandwich

Popeyes Chicken sandwich >>> Chick-fil-A

Last edited:
Ok so I had the spicy chicken sandwich...I'm in Charlotte fwiw. It was pretty average. I'm almost vegan so...one was more than enough. Kinda sleepy now smh.

The chicken wasnt that spicy at all, really. The bun was decent. I feel like I can make a better version. I'm with whoever said they'd be better off getting a two piece.

The popeyes I went to is trash anyway so I wouldn't judge the sandwich based on my experience

South BLVD?

Thing is legit. I stuck to the script and got the original as is. They skimped me on the pickles but w/e. The roll makes the sandwich for me. Even though it looks like it got sat on compared to other folks pics. Breast was nice and plump. I can see how adding some romaine and a nice tomato to this thing would make it even better.

20190817_191641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom