Why is Popeyes so slow

We R One... :lol: :lol:

I see that’s what we doing now, freaking the sandwiches with different sauces and toppings...I’m all the way wit it :pimp:

:pimp:

Next one I’m grab one Plain Jane and throw the Sweet Heat or the Bayou Buffalo on there... won’t forget the Cajun Sparkle next time either :pimp:

And it looks like Popeyes is bringing a online pick-up/delivery service via their website...

They goin all in...

You love to see it...

We R One... :lol: :lol:

:pimp:

Next one I’m grab one Plain Jane and throw the Sweet Heat or the Bayou Buffalo on there... won’t forget the Cajun Sparkle next time either :pimp:

And it looks like Popeyes is bringing a online pick-up/delivery service via their website...

They goin all in...

You love to see it...
Damn I forgot bout the Cajun sparkle, good call ...that sparkle def gon set it off something crazy :pimp:

Here we go again! Just ordered a regular and spicy sandwich and now waiting on them to be delivered to me. And before anyone asks, i don’t know what the final price was, i used a company credit card and don’t care what the price was. :lol: :pimp:

It's never not funny when vegans be caught slipping

h2B5D1C75

Different preferences. I get it.

The point is no fried food is going to be AS crispy as it is if you eat it in the spot vs. traveling to take it home.

Not really talking about it losing flavor and no longer tasting good.

Yeah I agree about that with a sandwich that involves a bun.

But when I get those big buckets of chicken I take it home and it's still good like 20 minutes later.

Yeah I agree about that with a sandwich that involves a bun.

But when I get those big buckets of chicken I take it home and it's still good like 20 minutes later.
Again, due to condensation, it will not be AS crispy AS it is if you were to eat it in the spot.

I am not saying it becomes 100% soggy.

But to insinuate that it remains AS crispy is being morally dishonest.

Last edited:
Again, due to condensation, it will not be AS crispy AS it is if you were to eat it in the spot.

I am not saying it becomes 100% soggy.

But to insinuate that it remains AS crispy is being morally dishonest.

But it gets soggy due to the bread but if a bunch are together in a box not really.

I've eaten it right away and have taken it home, but in theory it might get soggy even without the bun due to the oil.

When you put the chicken in the fridge and heat it up later still nice and crispy.

Popeyes chicken doesn't get soggy compared to like other fried chicken you'll find elsewhere imo.

Reason why I don't like chic fill crap chicken sandwiches. I brought it a few weeks back and it was soggy from the jump.

It gets soggy because of the bread and as well as it being in a pouch that makes it SWEAT.

Saying "not really" means you acknowledge there is a change in texture.

You can have next day crispiness when Warming up the chicken in an oven or Toaster Oven. If you are using MicroWave, nah. Not happening.

Popeyes chicken doesn't get soggy compared to like other fried chicken you'll find elsewhere imo.
But you are still acknowledging there IS a change that happens when traveling.

KFC Original Recipe is already NOT crispy from the jump.

Roy Rogers has a hard crust, so they are similar to Popeyes in terms of crunch

Not familiar with BoJangles.

CFA chicken is never truly crispy to me, even when I ask for it well done.

It gets soggy. I just went today. Got regular chicken, drove home, and it was a little soggy. It happens. It's simple science :lol:. Hot food + enclosed container = condensation

Here we go again! Just ordered a regular and spicy sandwich and now waiting on them to be delivered to me. And before anyone asks, i don’t know what the final price was, i used a company credit card and don’t care what the price was. :lol: :pimp:

...and...they forgot one of my sandwiches in the order...smh. Brb, calling corporate.

But you are still acknowledging there IS a change that happens when traveling.

KFC Original Recipe is already NOT crispy from the jump.

Roy Rogers has a hard crust, so they are similar to Popeyes in terms of crunch

Not familiar with BoJangles.

CFA chicken is never truly crispy to me, even when I ask for it well done.
It gets soggy but that depends on how it's stored in the box. Let that chicken get a little air to prevent the condenstation so it won't get soogy. That's why they got holes in the box.

Maybe if I'm in the mood for chic fil crap, I'll ask them fry my chicken "Hard"

Other than that Popeyes has the Crown for best fried chicken sandwich in the market.

It gets soggy but that depends on how it's stored in the box. Let that chicken get a little air to prevent the condenstation so it won't get soogy. That's why they got holes in the box.
The holes help somewhat.

If I HAVE to travel with it (haven't in years), I just open the container completely so it can't sweat.

I don't care if it is no longer hot as much as I care about the crispiness.

I usually eat it at the spot.. if I'm 10 minutes away or less than I'll take it home... it really depends though... if I have to go somewhere I'm a eat at the spot where the food is at regardless

Maybe if I'm in the mood for chic fil crap, I'll ask them fry my chicken "Hard"

Other than that Popeyes has the Crown for best fried chicken sandwich in the market.
hhh4.png

Back
Top Bottom