Why is Popeyes so slow

About to file a patent for Popeyes Cereal made out of breaded fried chicken skin and crushed up biscuit bottoms. Brb....

I don't see how you fellas do it.

Every time I tried to eat Popeyes chicken...

giphy (1).gif

They just opened a hangry Joe's near me. That's similar to raising cane's?

Last edited:
I keep hearing publix got good fried chicken but we don't have Publix up here

Costco needs to get in the fried chicken game. Need variety. Tired of the rotisserie chicken

There’s like a million Dave’s chickens opening up in the Boston area. I think we have 1 or 2 raising canes and it’s been there forever

cane's just needs to do one collab with some seasoning and set the world on fire
I've had some Freddy's fry seasoning when I got some and it worked. But if I'm getting canes I'm not really tripping on that. A "fry seasoning" packet would be a nice marketing event.

Idk how much they expanded but I’m taking the OG fry the coup over all the jawns above chain wise

95th and Cicero for anyone in Chicagoland

Just worried by the time they have hella locations the quality will dip drastically

Idk how much they expanded but I’m taking the OG fry the coup over all the jawns above chain wise

95th and Cicero for anyone in Chicagoland

Just worried by the time they have hella locations the quality will dip drastically

Thats what happened to Dave Hot chicken out here, when they had 1 spot it was so good, once they became popular and had tons of spots, quality really dropped

Back
Top Bottom