Why is Sam Bradford getting a free pass this year?

No team whatsoever. Not saying he's gonna light it up in the long rung, but I agree with what Jaws said last night. You can't gauge is future off of this year.

Because Mark Sanchez warrants all the hate 
eyes.gif
, none left to bother with Bradford.

Bradford was hurt for more than half the year, lost Amendola (his fav WR) O Line sucks...but he hasn't even gotten close to getting the job done

His offensive line is made of pudding and he's throwing to a bunch of cardboard cutouts (before Lloyd dropped by).

Excuses aside though, he needs to improve. No doubt. $40 mil? Need a little more, kid.

The better question is what the $!%* is Spags still doing with a headset on? And how can Kansas City watch that atrocious play calling last night and still be considering Josh McDaniel as a head coaching prospect?

1/3 of the Rams on last night's roster were not on the original roster at the start of this season.

all of his WR either suck or are hurt.

his O-Line is like water.

no Defense.

His Oline sucks.
He has no targerts.
Injuries all over the place.
And the Head Coach is an idiot running on 3 and 9 @!$??
But honestly with the 2nd pick in the draft and his high contract they should think about releasing him. No rookie quarterback is going to get that kind of money again. And the rams are rebuilding next couple years. So what is the point of keeping when so many pieces are missing.
And the organization has made some horrible moves in the last decade. And its all coming up now. Bad drafts, horrible hiring.

Sucks to be a rams fan.

Sophmore slump.

Teams are wise to him now, a lot of stuff he was pulling off last year teams are hip to now.

Watch next year Cam has less than 10 rushing TDs. The NFL can adapt quicker than any other league. You saw how long the wildcat lasted.

Sophomore "slumps" aren't always what they seem. Typically a QB is opened to more responsibility in the offense and is going through a transitional growth period.

With Bradford, I just think it's more of a team continuity problem along with his confidence being shot.

And to think, he was the last "bonus baby." I thought he was going to be a superstar in the league. It's still early, but he regressed BADLY this season.

Back
Top Bottom