Why is the Divorce rate so high?

A man is basically as faithful as his options.

That's how faithful a man is.

No more, no less.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

cause people like my friend get married at 23 years old. $*! man. i wanna slap this dude sometimes.

How long has he and his girl been together?

cause people like my friend get married at 23 years old. $*! man. i wanna slap this dude sometimes.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

No more, no less.
I agree 100%
also could be said that disloyalty isn't an option to some 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

No more, no less.
I agree 100%
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

No more, no less.
I agree 100%
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
So this applies to how much of the male population exactly?

No more, no less.
I agree 100%
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
So this applies to how much of the male population exactly?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

since we were seniors, so like 6 years i think.  they fight constantly about the dumbest stuff.  i don't even kick it with them anymore because i don't want to watch them argue all day.  it's like he's getting married because he thinks it will get her off his back for like a week.  it's just ******ed.  i hope they don't get married.  they got bigger fish to fry and getting married now is dumb as hell.  all my friends agree.  we even talk to his dad about it and he agrees too.  his dad wants us to tell him not to do it but we already have.  dude wont listen.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

since we were seniors, so like 6 years i think.  they fight constantly about the dumbest stuff.  i don't even kick it with them anymore because i don't want to watch them argue all day.  it's like he's getting married because he thinks it will get her off his back for like a week.  it's just ******ed.  i hope they don't get married.  they got bigger fish to fry and getting married now is dumb as hell.  all my friends agree.  we even talk to his dad about it and he agrees too.  his dad wants us to tell him not to do it but we already have.  dude wont listen.

People are getting married for the wrong reasons and they're not actually ready to be married in the first place.

People are getting married for the wrong reasons and they're not actually ready to be married in the first place.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

less religion in our lives?
LOL
Not going too much into but that's a piece of it.

Damn after 6 years they're having petty disputes. If he wont listen then try to coach him/them through the childishness.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

less religion in our lives?
LOL
Not going too much into but that's a piece of it.

Damn after 6 years they're having petty disputes. If he wont listen then try to coach him/them through the childishness.

Back
Top Bottom