Why is the Olde English 40oz. mount liquor so looked down upon?

Never had to dabble in 40's. My homies held me down with some free decent liquor back when I was dead broke lol. I imagine those hangovers must be terrible tho :lol:

It's looked down upon because it's cheap, it's malt liquor, it's the cheapest way to get a buzz, and it's mostly around the bad neighborhoods, some people believe that it's holding people from the neighborhood down, the chemicals in it make you addicted...that's what I heard once
i was with you then that happened...

Never had to dabble in 40's. My homies held me down with some free decent liquor back when I was dead broke lol. I imagine those hangovers must be terrible tho :lol:

I've never had them either. My friends and I always had money to get some pack of crappy beer or had some leftover bottles of something.

Last time I drank OE was probably over 10 years ago back in high school with the brown paper bag lol... Smh

Last edited:
211s, Tilts, and 4 lokos were the thing when i was jr in hs till freshman yr of college

I could never get into king cobras for the fact my friends uncle used to be fried off them everyday

4loko was legendary til they took the caffeine out 
mean.gif
 its still a hit tho. straight thot juice lol. Mad Dog 2020 lmao the stuff nightmares are made out of, ima drink one before summer up tho

I remember when we was drinking on a budget 4 lokos use to have us going loko
Mane we used to hit the gas station before steppin out and get a couple of them OG Lokos, had us straight DONE for the night...aint eem need a bottle or another sip of liquor :lol:

When 4 loko first came out :x. :x

Stuff was dangerous lol

Mane we used to hit the gas station before steppin out and get a couple of them OG Lokos, had us straight DONE for the night...aint eem need a bottle or another sip of liquor :lol:

Lemme tell y'all something
Back when 4Lokos use to be popping off. There were times I would double fist em and throw 2 of em back no problem. Not sipping either. I would chug them *****. All facts no fiction.

There was also I time when we would take shots of Henny, then throw a can of 4loko back

^ I imagine things got wild zesty after that.

When 4lokos & it's precursor Joose came out round my way, cats were big on hitting Nitrous Oxide from balloons.

So 4loko + that = :x

Last edited:
^ I imagine things got wild zesty after that.

When 4lokos & it's precursor Joose came out round my way, cats were big on hitting Nitrous Oxide from balloons.

So 4loko + that = :x
4 lokos def had youngins wildin in the streets and on campus across America...still dont know how i made it without a kid or some charges from the Loko days :lol: :smh:

Even in my heavy drinking days, 4Lokos used to give me the WORST hangovers the day after. After a night of 4Loko pong, I vowed to never touch that @#$@ again

I used to sing this jingle when it came on BET late night when I was younger. My brother used to scream at me :rofl:

RIP NATE DOGG

Last edited:
Ya, this is a step down from O' E
laugh.gif
As impossible as that may sound.
I drank one steel reserve 40oz and threw it all up. Ruined my night. This was when I was like 20. Stuff is god awful. Makes Natural Ice and Busch Light taste like top shelf.

Last edited:
Old English 40s are still definitely popular in the college crowd. They sell them for like $1.50 at a couple of the local gas stations where I go to school. They're definitely terrible, but when everyone drinks Busch no one really cares. Two 40s and a four loko 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom