Cons:
Police
No big cities so mostly not a lot of big stuff to do
ABC stores...I like variety on prices like how MD has
Always lumped in with the DMV...should be DMNOVA

Not sure how no one from NY posted yet but here we go:

Pros:
Women, especially Latinas :pimp:
Outdoor activities (hiking, camping, bike trails...)
Nice suburbs
Diversity
Baseball HOF
Focused people
Food
Colleges
Pro sports
Competitive Catholic high school ball
24 places
Car enthusiasts
NYC
Autumn trees

Cons:
Cost of living is absurd
Hipsters
Potholes
Creeps
Traffic
Boston sports fans :lol:

Last edited:
NY
Great: hugely diverse, lots of culture, nightlife, beautiful state parks, cheap yet excellent public universities(mostly)

Not so great: upstate is pretty broke, northern equivalent of Hicktowns in a lot of places. NYC is over priced for small accomodations, lots of rats (how we don't have a pandemic of the plague is beyond me), gentrification pushing out the culture, state gov is pretty crap despite the majority of the state being progressive or at least liberal,

New York offers a lot, however in recent years it's undergone a lot of changes and these amenities are becoming too expensive. Too many people taking advantage of the system and working class tax payers such as myself are paying for it. If things don't improve in the next year I'm out of here.

Man if NY is anything like what they portray in Daredevil, count me out. 
They shot a few scenes in my neighborhood. A lot of shows are filmed in my neighborhood. Damn near monthly. In real like Matt Murdock's ****** loft would be about $4000-$5000 a month. It's crazy that they use Williamsburg and Bushwick as Hell's Kitchen which is in Manhattan. Hell's Kitchen isn't a bad area at all. It's actually really expensive, and home to a lot of wealthy internationals.

South Carolina

Pros

Best looking females in América
Best pizza
Best soul food
Best guns
Most powerful guns
Best drugs
Most powerful drugs
Most fashion forward
Most culturally diverse
Best beaches
Best gangs
Best tippers
Best strip clubs
Best beaches
Best weather.

Cons.
No liquor on sundays or after 7
No liquor after 7 everyday ?? :x ::smh: ...n I thought GA was bad but at least they open till 9 or 10 :lol:

Yes.

No liquor period on sunday.
Got damn so you gotta plan a night involving drinks by 7 ? That sucks :lol: :smh:

Liquor stores open till 2am every day here n you can buy ANYTHING in there :pimp: ...only place I been to with better liquor laws is Vegas but they kinda don't count cuz they basically have no rules :lol:

Last edited:
Certain places for beer used to be no...liquor no

I mean usually just make sure to get it b4 7.

Bars still serve it after 7.

I remember the first time i went to Chicago and seen liquor at a pharmacy store rite aid type spot.

Blew my damb mind

Last edited:
I lived in South Carolina and can vouche for the no Liquor sales on Sunday, it is the same way here in Texas,  when I was stationed in Florida you can buy 7 days a week to include holidays. Cali blew my mind when I seen that they sold it everywhere, to include Wal-Mart. Awesome. But I'm in the military so I can buy anyday of the week because we have our own package store.

Crazy to think some places still living by alcohol laws from over a 100 years ago when drinkin itself isn't a big deal these days

Eugene, Oregon here.

Pros:
-Best microbrews in the world (plus 175+ of em)
-Legal kush
-Portland food scene
-Desert, ocean, mountains, forests -- if you're an outdoorsman, we have it all - fishing, hiking, biking, running
-No sales tax
-Nike
-Awesome seafood
-Environmentally friendly

Cons:
-Worst drivers in America
-Hipsters
-Hippies
-High property tax
-Eastern (hicks) and Southern (meth heads) Oregon
-Not very diverse

New Jersey
pros
dont have to pump own gas
cheap gas 1.70 for regular but was 1.50 at one point
no tax on clothing
diners open 24/7
4 seasons
jersey shore
taylor ham
diversity

cons
tolls
pot holes
highest car insurance & property tax
cost of living
camden
need a car since nothing is walking distance

Last edited:
Eugene, Oregon here.

Cons:
-Worst drivers in America

Truth. Why is your damn highway limit 55 and people still doing 50. I can spot an Oregon driver from miles away, usually crusing at 50 on the far left lane (im from seattle, best city in the pnw :))

Last edited:

Man if NY is anything like what they portray in Daredevil, count me out. 
Not even close to anything like that
laugh.gif
Hell's kitchen aint been bad in years. Show is funny as hell to me for tryna portray it as this super seedy super corrupt place where a grandmother could get clapped for whistling on a sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom