Why isn’t Adam Morrison playing?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

his knee is not right yet. So an already slow player is slowed further by his knee. Supposedly they want him to rehab it during the summer.

yeahh thas true plus dont forget he's a diabetic so it takes him longer to recover...and u guys kno how phil is if he dont see some kinda of a spark in uhe wont play them!

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

lakers need to trade him along with mbenga and powell and get hansbrough
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
no thanks i'll pass on that one

why you say that? we dont have a ronny turiaf anymore, and there is no better hustle player in this draft than hansbrough. besides he is not the type of playerthat wants shots, his hard work and rebounding will help out a lot. cause lamar odom is some times rebounding king other times he's a bum

he looked lost in the triangle when he did play

and he can't slide his feet on defense

great college player though

If he sucks......then why did the lakers trade for him?? Is his contract about to expire or something??

I want to see him play with our squad.

I think some of the experienced players like Kobe and Odom can help him really develop his game.

Then again he might just be complete flop.

Time will tell after he recovers 100%

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Cause he sucks... If the Lakers win the Larry, he doesn't deserve a ring.

16azafk.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son is like, "Don't you know I'm a diabetic? Don't scare me like that."

i swear dude just looks suicidal like he don't even want to play.

when we made the trade i told everyone shannon brown would be awesome for us and that he'll get more pt than morrison and everyone laughed. looks like iwas right. just compare the 2 interviews. shannon brown was exctatic to be in L.A. Morrison looked like he needed another hit.

Mj should never be allowed to run a team ever again. Though it looks like he might be trying to take over soon.

Guess everyone covered that Morrison cant defend and is an inconsistent shooter. Dude doesn't even seem excited for his team during games.

Back
Top Bottom