Why isn't Ice Cube mentioned among the "GOATs"?

Wow, guess I'm the only one who has Raw Footage. &@^# was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

in my top 10 off the strength of his prime alone. He's in the same boat as LL Cool J to me. Both are a shell of their former selves but to deny their impact, their skill, and the legendary status is blasphemy
this, although ice cube's last couple of albums were tough...he actually went gold independently....$$$

I seriously thought NT was smarter than this.
30t6p3b.gif

Yall seriously throwing salt on his name for doin family movies forreal?? So He suppose to be Dough Boy and Craig in every movie?? That don't change the man he is, great albums and he wrote like all of NWA's best songs. Cube is one of the best period. He's not up there with Jay, Pac, Big and Nas but dude is a legend.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Cube is one of the best period. He's not up there with Jay, Pac, Big and Nas but dude is a legend.
naw, he's up there with em...if people think Dre is a God, there isn't that much of a stretch to include ice cube...i can only imagine how high people on da west coast hold ice cube.

Ice Cube was my favorite rapper when I was younger. He did well for himself i'm sure he doesn't care if he's mentioned in top 10 rappers ever.

He's on the second tier of the greats, IMO.

The first tier would be Jay, Big, Pac, Nas, Rakim.

Second tier would be Em, Cube, LL, Kane, KRS-One.

Snoop Dog was always garbage. Ok songs but poor delivery, no apperent lyricsm, and straight up !%#@*. Ya'll remember the don't get pimped slapped song? hahaha. Ice Cube is a great rapper and one of my favorites. It's ludicrious to rank him among the top 10 when you have better rappers. Big L, Pun, Black Thought, Most of Wu, Nas, kool g, krs et. I can name 50 plus rappers.

I even like MoP one of my favorites but i wouldnt say their the best.

In respect Cube and Beans are seing the most play from ipod for about a month now.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

He's on the second tier of the greats, IMO.

The first tier would be Jay, Big, Pac, Nas, Rakim.

Second tier would be Em, Cube, LL, Kane, KRS-One.

Cmon fam
laugh.gif

I see what you're saying but at the same time I couldn't see myself not putting them up there with Pac Nas and Rakim.

Back
Top Bottom