Why 'lo dead???

smh.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

some of you really need to quit with the atrocious grammar and spelling.
You is teacha or somethin...why concern so bout spelling of people and grammer of peeple way they write?
grin.gif

1.) probably w/ dudes who drape themselves and their furniture w/ the bear logo
eyes.gif
. i understand to each their own, but i'd really begin to question if i saw one of my people have their polo bear bedding, w/ the matchingpillows
tired.gif

2.) and the label being a sub-culture. at the end of the day, IT'S A LABEL. i'd say that if you need clothing to make you feel like you have'swag,' of whatever these crazy kids these days call it, you were either that kid in HS that was starving for attention and bought the clothes to getnoticed, or you have some deep down mom/dad issues you haven't touched upon yet.
roll.gif

either way, they're just clothes and it's a label. buy what you like. wear what you like.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

You is teacha or somethin...why concern so bout spelling of people and grammer of peeple way they write?
grin.gif
shut up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mad, doggie?

nope. what a tired cop out, get some new material.
cop out? You think i wanna go back and forth with you over a computer....f outta here.
I was jk but I guess u didnt see it.

grin.gif

On a foroum.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

its not dead but dudes callin themselves "lo heads" cuz they cop the @@$% on sale at Macys every week is...

Ralph Lauren as a brand is not dead...just dudes thinkin they doin w/ they clearance stuff...
enh ... that's a flawed logic ... along w/ whoever said something about Polo outlets being all over the south ... ummm they've been there buddy. I remember countless trips when on vacation ever since middle school.

So ... I've never called myself a 'lo head ... but I been wearing it since I was look b/c that's why they bought but I mean b/c I cop something on sale/clearance that's wack ... or I can't feel confident in myself for something that I purchased that I liked @ a lower price ... would I be cooler if I only purchased items that never went clearance ?

I'll agree it's become cliche but I think people are getting over it and all the fad-jumpers will be gon soon.

you're reachin...like i said...its the dudes that call themselves "lo heads" like that have every thing ever made when its the stuff off the sales rack...nothing wrong with a sale...i by my lil brother the sale stuff all the time...its a difference between confident and cocky...

i feel like the polo "elitist" are just as lame as the fools who just jumped on it and acting all this and that.....ive always rocked it and its nothing more then a brand to me that makes good quality clothes idk.....i just don't get all the hype talk and why people take it so "serious"
laugh.gif
You have to be in their shoes to understand it. I know a couple of dudes that rocked it and still rock it hard.

Back in the 80s-90s there were gangs in nyc based on the rl, thats why dudes still take it seriously to this day, it's a whole different culture.

Never been a big Polo wearer myself, but i don't think its dead. I think its just appealing to a certain market.

im glad kids here in CA aren't running around with polo from head to toe and calling themselves 'lo heads. Its corny. With that said they still makevery nice pieces from purple label and black label line, but alot of the stuff are over priced. I like regular polos from ralph lauren but I can do without thehuge horse logo.

'tha kid' needs to go his $*! back to sneaker showcase and impress those kids with his 'fits'. Nobody's gonna agree with you here.

Lo will never die. Its just these stupid kids eating it up as a FAD. Yes its disgusting, they even making songs about it (The South)
sick.gif
, but it will die outreal soon.

I still be rockin polo every now an then, I doubt it'll ever go out of style its been around for a long time now

Back
Top Bottom