Why Men Need to Cheat

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Even when you're not in a monogamous relationship and you're just "F buddies" with a girl, after a while you get tired of having sex with her.  Am I lyin' ya'll?
Story of my life.
Time and time again...my dumb $$@ enters a casual relationship with a girl. Over time she catches feelings...I lose interest...!*+! ends bad and in the end I find myself asking "How did we go from just %%+!#%! to arguing and you crying as if he we were dating?"

It's a never ending cycle. 

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Another thing............. I find nothing wrong with people (men) subscribing to the "men aren't meant to be monogamous" idea. Ok fair enough. What I don't understand and can't condone are dudes who GET INTO A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP, cheat and then use the "men aren't supposed to be in a monogamous relationship".

indifferent.gif

If you are about that "men aren't supposed to be in a monogamous relationship" life, then why get into one in the first place?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing more than a last resort cop out in order to not man up to the harm you've just caused.
basically.

cant have your cake and eat it too, fellas.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

If you can't commit, then don't be in a relationship. It's that simple, I don't want to hear that natural BS, that's a poor excuse. I've had three serious relationships and have never cheated, have the urge but it's about being strong and disciplined. If I want to hit mad women, then I'm a be single
Did anybody ask you though?
Your life experiences and ideologies don't apply across the board. Who are you to tell people what and what not to do in a relationship?

Relationship nazis type cats.

Do you and let others do them...isn't that the motto of the day?

Lol at all the guys in here acting like they know women better the women do, to rationalize themselves being able to cheat while there girls cant

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Lol at all the guys in here acting like they know women better the women do, to rationalize themselves being able to cheat while there girls cant

I know a lot of women who have been successfully married for decades and say that all men will cheat, they have no false illusions about their husbands being faithful for 30+ years.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Cheating on the wife then coming to a nice home cooked meal =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're serious, you and anyone else who believes this literally make me sick. People like you are people I wouldn't even acknowledge as a human being. It's not even all about "your natural urges", you willpowerless weaklings. Part of it's about making a promise to somebody you love and then breaking it and lying about it. 
Can I also point out how disgusted it makes me that so many men are moaning and crying about homosexuals "ruining the sanctity of marriage"? There's so many a-holes out there like ones in this thread that RELENTLESSLY cheat on their wives after vowing to be faithful. I'm not saying gay people don't cheat too, but you don't know s*** about the sanctity of marriage. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I know a lot of women who have been successfully married for decades and say that all men will cheat, they have no false illusions about their husbands being faithful for 30+ years.
As I tell all women who are in denial (especially black women) "If the late, great, Martin Luther King Jr. cheated on Coretta Scott, the hell makes you think you're so special you're bum *@% boyfriend/husband ain't gonna cheat on you"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

^^ so in that same matter you would be perfectly ok with your girl/wife to have all sorts of penises on her face regularly as long as she is only mentally/emotionally connecting with you?...if that's ok with you and you find a woman that's ok with it and you both have that understanding, then be it, as long as you both are happy.
Honestly yes call me crazy

My dream life is to have an emotional and mental attachment with a women (wife).  And an individual on the side that i have the exciting sex with.  I want this girl to also be married so we have an understanding that its just sex don't want any feeling involved.  And i would want my wife to do the same.  But i wouldn't want either of us to know about the others jump off.  It may sound dumb.  But that would keep me excited her excited.  We could have sex with each other but we always have that fun excitement on the side, it would keep the marriage fresh. .  Ignorance is bliss
real life...
you frontin b... 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

^^ so in that same matter you would be perfectly ok with your girl/wife to have all sorts of penises on her face regularly as long as she is only mentally/emotionally connecting with you?...if that's ok with you and you find a woman that's ok with it and you both have that understanding, then be it, as long as you both are happy.
Honestly yes call me crazy

My dream life is to have an emotional and mental attachment with a women (wife).  And an individual on the side that i have the exciting sex with.  I want this girl to also be married so we have an understanding that its just sex don't want any feeling involved.  And i would want my wife to do the same.  But i wouldn't want either of us to know about the others jump off.  It may sound dumb.  But that would keep me excited her excited.  We could have sex with each other but we always have that fun excitement on the side, it would keep the marriage fresh. .  Ignorance is bliss

Fact that you said you wouldn't want to know about each other JOs is an obvious indication that's not really what you want, you just want a green light to have sex with other women without feeling guilty....just stay single bro, no need to put your family through that....you know?

Cheating isn't cool I would never condone it, happened to me and has hoenstly impacted me in a negative way.

im speaking more about the fact that guys in here are saying that they dont want there women with side men because there not able to hit it and quit it like men.......i know plenty of women who have cheated on there boyfriends and move on like nothing happened.

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

I think NT needs to have every posters age visible. B/c a lot of clowns in here need to get off of their soapbox. To all the dudes who say - cheating is wrong, why get into a monogomous relationship, etc... are either
a. lucky they have a girl b/c no other chick would want them...or
B. have never been in a relationship before and are talking out of their 17 year old @%$+*

I completely agree w/ the good Dr. . I have been in a relationship for the past 3 yrs with a beautiful, smart, caring, classy young women. But i do find the need to be with other women. The sex with my girl is vanilla at best, but i love her and she loves me. I know she has my back and vice-versa, both emtionally and pyshically. However, that doesn't mean I dont get boners for other chicks and would give them the corporation, business and the LLC if they wanted it. When im with other women there is not emotional connection at all, it is pure sex; just two hot bodies enjoying each others bodies. Period. Usually, when its over im thinking, GOD..im glad i have a good , stable girl at home.

roll.gif
Grow up bro, 3 years??...I've been in one for 12 and the times I felt I needed to be with other women my relationship was taking a turn for the worst, so before making things worst I broke it off, did my dirt and eventually we ended back together, we never lost respect for each other, once I grew out of that hormonal stage where I simply couldn't control my D, I knew I was ready to fully commit, be nice if your girl was sucking off some other dude and then kissing you pationately, I mean to you a physical connection means nothing and if you can do you, you really can't tell her +++! if she wants to take some other dudes D in her ##@, because yours isn't really satisfying the hunger, right?

im speaking more about the fact that guys in here are saying that they dont want there women with side men because there not able to hit it and quit it like men.......i know plenty of women who have cheated on there boyfriends and move on like nothing happened.

I hear you.
Thats true too.

Never cheated but I have been cheated on. That feeling sucks so idk if I could do the same to her.

Y'all young bucks who love your wives but say they don't think about cheating must be partially gay. I love mine but I need new cheeks every now and then just to curve the carnal cravings. Y'all must not have testosterone , cuz when I walk these NY streets I see so much butt cheeks I would like to thrash but maintain my bearing because it's easy to get caught up...

I've done my dirt but in the past yr or so I been cool... I had a couple side joints who knew my situation and wouldn't even ask about her ... They wanted the D just as bad cause they had men too... Shorty never caught me in the act or anything but she became a lil suspicious of a few of my
" female friends" who texted me late at night or poked me too many times on FB so I fell back cause I know what I got at home is kinda irreplaceable at this point... So I fell back bought sum games for my PS3 and been chilling monogamous.

I got this one chick who wants the D but I'm not gonna fall for it cause I might really get caught up... She's baaaaad...

i enjoyed reading that and ill add my comments later on when i get home from work...

*ponders fowarding to girlfriend whom he lives with*

frown.gif
tired.gif

edit:

man this faithful life sucks...and im on the verge of purposing...been with my girl since 08 and im 26.

Im a good looking dude and i smashed alotta chicks in my hay day...but i got my act together when i decided to be exclusive with my girl and fell off the scene...but at the end of the day...im still a good looking dude that wants to smash alotta chicks but i fight the urges....but man i stay thristy... why my sex life gotta be over mannn whyyyy!?!?!?

*looks at chicks pics on instagram... gets depressed*  

some of ya'll pseudo-alphas got some mommy issues. hit up the shrink and work it out before you end up making a thread about "she got half and her back being blown out by her new mans"....

Wooow son made an avy offa that...

But let's be forreal guys. We all like pucci. So who is to say we should commit to any one sane person in the first place if we already know we wanna bone other %*$$%%?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I didn't read it (yet), but men cheat because it is natural.

If monogamy wasn't a social construct, nobody would be monogamous.

Pepsi is my favorite drink. Even though Pepsi is my favorite, there are days I like drinking Sprite, Coca'Cola, etc. My taste in women is the same.

You're onto something there..
pimp.gif

EDIT:

But on the real in discussions with dudes of various ages about this subject, I have found that they all agree on one thing. If they cheat, the sex between them & their wife/gf won't change, but if their wife/gf cheats, the sex will change. Basically, the theory if that a man can have sex with 100 women, & nothing about them will change (physically), whereas if a woman had sex with 100 men, a physical change will occur. A man who has sex on a frequent & continuous basis won't lose size or girth (in theory) compared to a woman who has sex on a frequent & continuous basis will go through a change. Her pucci won't stay virgin tight after taking D on a regular basis. So of course men would want to have other women, but not want their women to have other men, b/c over time, that pucci will lose is "tightness" in comparison to his D not changing at all. That can lead to sex with the wife/gf to be indesirable, b/c she isn't what she used to be, & it won't feel as good. So even though he may be locked, loaded & ready for war, she can't provide the battle she used to, b/c she's either cheating or they have an open relationship where they're both allowed to smash other ppl. I couldn't do the open 'ship thing personally b/c if I had a chick I wouldn't want to 1) be passionately kissing her, after she's had a mouth full of some other man's D. 2) smash a loose pucci. 

Moral of the story, there will always be a double-standard when it comes to men/women cheating in relationships. If you feel the urge to step outside of the relationship, just break it off, get it out of your system & then go back into your relationship. No point in losing love or some outside pucci or some outside D. That's my 2 cents

After much therapy I have come to the conclusion that your woman is your "friend", so in cheating you are playing your "friend", and no one wants to be a douche to their friends.............

BTW, so tired of getting caught............like it was getting ridiculous...................

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Y'all young bucks who love your wives but say they don't think about cheating must be partially gay. I love mine but I need new cheeks every now and then just to curve the carnal cravings. Y'all must not have testosterone , cuz when I walk these NY streets I see so much butt cheeks I would like to thrash but maintain my bearing because it's easy to get caught up...

I've done my dirt but in the past yr or so I been cool... I had a couple side joints who knew my situation and wouldn't even ask about her ... They wanted the D just as bad cause they had men too... Shorty never caught me in the act or anything but she became a lil suspicious of a few of my
" female friends" who texted me late at night or poked me too many times on FB so I fell back cause I know what I got at home is kinda irreplaceable at this point... So I fell back bought sum games for my PS3 and been chilling monogamous.

I got this one chick who wants the D but I'm not gonna fall for it cause I might really get caught up... She's baaaaad...

To say that as a man you are not attracted to other women and have daily thoughts of giving the D to other women, is a bunch of crap, obviously....nobody is debating that, we really can't control that, but what we can control is our actions, of you are mesmerize by the P of a new chick to the point that you are willing to throw away your steady relationship, ruin a good home, traumatized your children and lose half of what you own, you sir are an idiot and need to practice some self control....otherwise, just be on your own....I like how you dudes that are pro cheating, dodge my question, what of we turn the tables and your woman is getting her back blown daily by another dude, D all in her mouth, cumshot in her eyes, but once is over is as it never happened, all physical and no type of emotional connection, ya would be perfectly ok with it?...

Back
Top Bottom