Why Most Minority Kids Can't Swim....

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

uhh

most minority kids can't swim is because they don't have pools in the hood.

THIS

how the trailor park gonna have a pool tho?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

black people scared of everything
I hate to make generalizations, but there may be a little bit of truth to this.

Anyhow I grew up with a pool in my backyard. I just got back from taking a dip in the shallow end. My body just doesn't float....I'm denser than most people trust me I've tried.

I tie a rope around a pole to dive in the shallow end with a snorkel.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

black people scared of everything
I hate to make generalizations, but there may be a little bit of truth to this.

Anyhow I grew up with a pool in my backyard. I just got back from taking a dip in the shallow end. My body just doesn't float....I'm denser than most people trust me I've tried.

I tie a rope around a pole to dive in the shallow end with a snorkel.
smile.gif

The article's survey results would be debunked if the journalist took a trip to the pool over at Jones Beach....
laugh.gif

The article's survey results would be debunked if the journalist took a trip to the pool over at Jones Beach....
laugh.gif

uhh

I'll buy into this more....Where are you going to learn to swim when you don't have water to swim in?  I don't even remember learning to swim.  I grew up with a pool in my backyard and my parents probably got me started at a pretty young age.  For the record, I'm white.

uhh

I'll buy into this more....Where are you going to learn to swim when you don't have water to swim in?  I don't even remember learning to swim.  I grew up with a pool in my backyard and my parents probably got me started at a pretty young age.  For the record, I'm white.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by J23S

I'm black and can't swim

My two little sisters can though. I'm not afraid but I had a bad experience my first time trying to swim. I'm going to try my luck this summer though.
Its like when i try my body just sinks like a ton of bricks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by J23S

I'm black and can't swim

My two little sisters can though. I'm not afraid but I had a bad experience my first time trying to swim. I'm going to try my luck this summer though.
Its like when i try my body just sinks like a ton of bricks
laugh.gif

uhh

false, they got pools all over NYC>>>>>

nothing but mass in the highbridge park pool in washington heights

i be swimmin. i thought most black ppl didn't swim because perms and water do not go well together.

uhh

false, they got pools all over NYC>>>>>

nothing but mass in the highbridge park pool in washington heights

i be swimmin. i thought most black ppl didn't swim because perms and water do not go well together.

uhh

uhh

Back
Top Bottom