Why My Life is SOOOOOOOOO much better than YOURS!

i didn't feel like driving an hour to have fun so i decided to stay in start writing my novel.
i wrote 2400 words in less than an hour. oh how epic this story will be... and yes i feel quite accomplished.

because i have work at 11 pm - 7 am damn making that cheddar...saving up for MONEY so i can have a lot!! =D im addicted to GREEN!!! ohh and time to hit one upin the bathroom at work...ahhhhh jedi red eye

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Man I got pepper sprayed today I cant really see!!! Yes people im in the police academy!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cuz my wife says my curfew is 9:30..Man, I hate bein grounded!!!..ha

I'm kinda tired of clubbin... Feel like I need to pop bean... Wish I was home playing FIFA faded...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

both of our jobs are in vancouver, i have 2 kids and portland schools suck... at least vancouver is growing and they are building new schools... while portland schools already shut down...
no state tax taken out of my paychecks, and if i need to buy anything big i can just drive across the bridge to airport way... ( man that place is looking nice now )

Hey now, I'm a proud graduate of Portland Public Schools
laugh.gif

^^^ man i went to kellogg middle school, then franklin high, after that i ended up at rosevelt high... dropped out though

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

It's been a long week. Just got back from Dubai .....Met Oprah for lunch. Took my watch to get cleaned at Michael Jordans crib. Sat down and discussed me taking over NT with Meth. Smashed Weekend Girl, Tk, Simply, Brit Eyes and Dunks87 all in the same day. My life is no where near better than yours. I'm just tired

lmao. who are you?
laugh.gif

Here ya go GeneralJohnson, the guy wanted a weird vibe to it so i did what he asked

It's been a long week. Just got back from Dubai .....Met Oprah for lunch. Took my watch to get cleaned at Michael Jordans crib. Sat down and discussed me taking over NT with Meth. Smashed Weekend Girl, Tk, Simply, Brit Eyes and Dunks87 all in the same day. My life is no where near better than yours. I'm just tired

Did you find her "package"?

Originally Posted by APLX2

It's been a long week. Just got back from Dubai .....Met Oprah for lunch. Took my watch to get cleaned at Michael Jordans crib. Sat down and discussed me
taking over NT with Meth. Smashed Weekend Girl, Tk, Simply, Brit Eyes and Dunks87 all in the same day. My life is no where near better than yours. I'm just
tired

Did you find her "package"?

Yes, it was huge

Back
Top Bottom