Why this have to happen vol dreams

laugh.gif
i wish i knew why, i hate when that happens

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

i be having gun fights in my dreams

but i never have any ammo

just be pulling the trigger and nothing happens
Yea for me, the trigger will just be mad hard to pull. Like borderline impossible. !%!$ is frustrating as hell.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I haven't got into a fight in a dream in a minute
laugh.gif
. Though I do remember when I was in the 7th grade, I was dreaming that I was losing my virginity to a class mate I had a crush on. Sadly, I woke up with my ds virginity and a pissed off mood.
laugh.gif
QFT

if i fight in a dream, I usually body them though, and none of that slowmo funny business either

laugh.gif
. Though I do remember when I was in the 7th grade, I was dreaming that I was losing my virginity to a class mate I had a crush on. Sadly, I woke up with my ds virginity and a pissed off mood.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

QFT

if i fight in a dream, I usually body them though, and none of that slowmo funny business either
Damn, your dream self is so tough. I wouldn't wanna face you in real life.

I don't like dreaming about anything violent. Because I'm always at the receiving end of it.

I had a dream I was fighting Luda in the back yard of my mom's house. It was over my ex too. iBlink couldn't hit the man for #$!%... ny punches werecoming ridiculously slow

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

QFT

Damn, your dream self is so tough. I wouldn't wanna face you in real life.
lol. I havent scrapped too much in real life, but Ill assure you, Ive never lost a fight, I dont start %%$! though, just end it if need be. Imchillin with anything like that though cuz now Im not tryna derail my future

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

i be having gun fights in my dreams

but i never have any ammo

just be pulling the trigger and nothing happens
Yea for me, the trigger will just be mad hard to pull. Like borderline impossible. !%!$ is frustrating as hell.
word. same thing happens to me...borderline impossible is right...when i'm finally able pull it back...nothin happens

Back
Top Bottom