Why was Pusha and Wayne beefin again?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Bape?
Mr. Me Too
Signing Gillie
Lil Wayne Complex Interview

Whichever of those 4 came first
laugh.gif

I remember I convinced myself that this had to be the reason.

Still stand by it 
nerd.gif

^ gillie said he was writing all of wayne raps. push was kickin it with him.

Wow, I vaguely even remember this beef. Of course I don't think Wayne paid much attention to him cause he
can't make diss songs anyway, or diss songs that can be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

BAPE I thought, plus Gillie was @ Cash Money's head 
laugh.gif

I never read/heard the Complex interview though

"I don't see no %!+$%%+Clipse. This is a %!+$%%+ legend you're talking to right here. How many yearsthem *+$#+@ been around? Who the %%@! is Pharrell?�

“I thought the whole Mr. Me Too’ video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I’m on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I’m trying to be like you? No sir.

The funny thing is that during the so called "beef", they were actually booked for the same shows. There was one show here in Chicago in '06 where Clipse and Wayne were both at the show, and they were taking shots at each other during their respective sets.

Sorry but I don’t respect who you applaudin’ / Little $%%!@ flow but his metaphor is borin’ / Don’t make me turn daddy’s little girl to orphan / That would mean I’d have to kill Baby like abortion

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

BAPE I thought, plus Gillie was @ Cash Money's head 
laugh.gif

I never read/heard the Complex interview though

"I don't see no %!+$%%+Clipse. This is a %!+$%%+ legend you're talking to right here. How many yearsthem *+$#+@ been around? Who the %%@! is Pharrell?�

“I thought the whole Mr. Me Too’ video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I’m on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I’m trying to be like you? No sir.

Originally Posted by Aair16

Sorry but I don’t respect who you applaudin’ / Little $%%!@ flow but his metaphor is borin’ / Don’t make me turn daddy’s little girl to orphan / That would mean I’d have to kill Baby like abortion

pimp.gif
Now I understand this line

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

pimp.gif
Now I understand this line
eyes.gif
nice little punch but lets be serious......Waynes run to the top spot
sick.gif
> Clipse

That Carter 1-Pre Carter 3 era was scary dude was killin every feature hook
pimp.gif

When Duffle Bag Boy & Make It Rain dropped
sick.gif
dude was building up to something

Now he a hit or miss
30t6p3b.gif

Before that...

_'s is biters. We let you slide with your writing. We knew that cocaine talk was not like ya. But who goes as far as trying to dress like 'em? Once sequin glove could never make you Michael.

End of the day though...Push was jealous. It didn't really come from anywhere.

To be real though... someone like Push ain't even on Wayne's radar. They in different leagues.

Back
Top Bottom