Why Wont Jordan Brand Just Give Us What We Want?

Because, if they gave us what we all wanted it would be just madness...he wants to keep some of the ones that people really wanted limited...it wouldnt makethem any special if everybody had them!!!

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Rainy Day Roster:

White/Red/Black I
White/Metallic Anything I
ANY OG III WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG IV WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG V WITH NIKE AIR
Black/Infrared VI
White/Infrared VI
White/Sport Blue VI
Bordeaux VII
Powder IX
Anthracite IX
ANY CITY SERIES X
ANY XI MID
White/Red XII
Obsidian/White XII
White/Red XIII Mid
Black/White pod XIII Mid
Indiglo XIV

They can tank harder than the Miami Heat for the next 2 years and surprisingly still have a TON of life left for a rainy day.

Just when you think they've milked the Retro business for all it's worth...there's A LOT left.

w06rg2.jpg

cuz once we all get what we want who would buy from jordan brand again......if everyone was to get at least a chance to buy a pair of something they beenwanting for retail......mayne jordan would be dead.....

after i saw the 6 ring shoe... im thinking the same thing. why just make what people wants instead of those ugly shoes.

If they did that, the good name of OGs would be destroyed...

They are already destroying them with the packs

About that rainy day list,I'm fitna make a call to mother nature in 5 minutes,and tell her to make it rain *pause*

But anyway,they do it cuz we as a collective group,buy what they put out,some of us in multiple quantity,so why would they stop?

well if you think about it..if they give us what we want everytime, there would be no classics anymore imo. also there wouldnt be any JB in like a few yearshaha

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Because he's too busy doing other things...

michaeljordan1-727579.jpg

roll.gif
AYE!!!!

They do give me what I want some times. I wanted the white/black 13s. Copped.
But they do be slacking most the time with wack stuff like 6 ring crap pack.
I would have rather spent 600 on all the shoes in that 6 ring thing seperate.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

The answer is pretty obvious because you people keep buying every crap they put out.

Could'nt agree more, great 16th post.

Rainy Day Roster:

White/Red/Black I
ANY OG III WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG IV WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG V WITH NIKE AIR
Black/Infrared VI
White/Infrared VI
White/Sport Blue VI
Bordeaux VII
Powder IX
Anthracite IX
ANY CITY SERIES X
ANY XI MID
White/Red XII
Obsidian/White XII
White/Red XIII Mid
Black/White pod XIII Mid
Indiglo XIV

Stealth XXs, White/Blue XVIs, Flint XVs...
pimp.gif

The answer is pretty obvious because you people keep buying every crap they put out.
^Very True
laugh.gif

Rainy Day Roster:

White/Red/Black I
ANY OG III WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG IV WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG V WITH NIKE AIR
Black/Infrared VI
White/Infrared VI
White/Sport Blue VI
Bordeaux VII
Powder IX
Anthracite IX
ANY CITY SERIES X
ANY XI MID
White/Red XII
Obsidian/White XII
White/Red XIII Mid
Black/White pod XIII Mid
Indiglo XIV

They can tank harder than the Miami Heat for the next 2 years and surprisingly still have a TON of life left for a rainy day.

Just when you think they've milked the Retro business for all it's worth...there's A LOT left.
smh.gif
damn so true

if only we could get playoff XIII, space jams XI or white red XII

Originally Posted by davevirgile

I think we should go on a Jordan Brand strike to stop this madness and get what we want.
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you guys could go on strike when the Carmines come out, I would appreciate it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they have to progress as a company. like everyone said if they just give us everything we want now, than there will be nothing to sell in the future. I reallydon't know where JB is headed because in 20 years do you think ppl are really gonna be like damn i need those air jordan fusion melo 4/ jordan VI/ airforce 2? it's all garbage....

they have to progress as a company.

Progress is creating new products and designs to create a wider base to fall back on 'just in case.' It's pretty sad how few models (notcolorways) are actually desirable. This is why they have to keep rehashing ideas of old to create new products.

With the junk they are doing now, they are only ensuring that they would have to use those wild cards a lot sooner than they should.

if they just give us everything we want now, than there will be nothing to sell in the future.

I disagree. Most of those wild cards can be released multiple times before they are no longer desirable.

You release concord XI's every 3 years and they sellout every time. Most normal people who wear their shoes would be needing a fresh pair by then. Someof the early Jordans are AF1/Dunk status. Classic in every sense of the word...can't play them out.

i still dont understand why people overlook the fact that 90% of people that buy jordans dont even know what niketalk is...do you think 15 year old kids carewhat jordans they buy as long as they have a jumpman on them? i had a kid come into work the other day blowin me up about some jordan big funds, all im sayinis no matter what JB puts out ppl will buy so they are just savin all those ogs for the future when the brand is about to die...also the whole argument thatthey would lose their value is true, if we got cement IIIs every year then it wouldnt be special to see someone rockn them in the mall or something, theyd beplayed out

is this post give us what we want, or give us what YOU want?

im pretty sure wizards/lightnings>>>>>>> black/silver 17's.

Rainy Day Roster:

White/Red/Black I
ANY OG III WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG IV WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG V WITH NIKE AIR
Black/Infrared VI
White/Infrared VI
White/Sport Blue VI
Bordeaux VII
Powder IX
Anthracite IX
ANY CITY SERIES X
ANY XI MID
White/Red XII
Obsidian/White XII
White/Red XIII Mid
Black/White pod XIII Mid
Indiglo XIV

This list pretty much sums it all up.

If we wait long enough, all Jordans will be retroed.
Could you imagine if Brand Jordan never began retroing?
Then what would we be doing/saying?

Originally Posted by bims92

because if they give us whatt we want now, they'll have nothing to offer later. its part of the business.

EXACTLY bro...they are doing one really great shoe.and one alright shoe.so you have the spend that extra 160 dollars on a shoe u dont want.And if they sellthe chicago 10s.(which would be hella nice.),they wouldnt be worth as much,u know.But i feel the same way bro...I would be doing the same thing if i wasJordanBut i know for sure.he will release almost every Og."I Hope"

Rainy Day Roster:

White/Red/Black I
ANY OG III WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG IV WITH NIKE AIR
ANY OG V WITH NIKE AIR
Black/Infrared VI
White/Infrared VI
White/Sport Blue VI
Bordeaux VII
Powder IX
Anthracite IX
ANY CITY SERIES X
ANY XI MID
White/Red XII
Obsidian/White XII
White/Red XIII Mid
Black/White pod XIII Mid
Indiglo XIV

I hate it because it's true...
mad.gif
tired.gif

According to JB's financial statements, customers are def getting what they want

So ask yourself, who is "us?"

Back
Top Bottom