Why would we get Space Jams in the CDP...

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

Thanx for the pics. Didn't some of those have a red jumpman? That would be a nice change. EDIT: "its space jams but the blue jumpmans are red.so call them "space jam red". So those are dropping in the pack?

the OG spacejams had a concord jumpman instead of royal blue like the retros

billy hoyle knows his stuff, ah well i was really hoping for SJs but i'll settle for black/reds or concords...

I really hope it's the Concords that will release with the XII's come Winter...2000 Concords are so expensive nowadays
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

They're not Space Jams.

I would be disappointed, what would you think they are then?

Hopefully not Blk/Red, i doubt it would be concords since they came in DMP. Anything but White/Carolina

I would rather have them alter the SJ and make it a red jumpman than to have the blk/reds.

dont care what color of xi's they coming out with as long as I get my pack or maybe 2. I think it would be sick if the jumpman logo would be just like hedmp's logo instead of the stitched IMO.

I dont really care whether its Space Jams or Black/Reds....or even All black with the red jumpman. XI's are always nice (as long as its not a butcheredcolorway)....I already have all the XI's minus the Concords. Im just happy there are going to be White/Red XIIs in the pack (mines are a lil beat up)

And the plot thickens.....SMH

So we get no Space Jams?? Okay fine as long as we get a nice pair of XI's. JB can't do too much wrong with any kind of Bulls colorway (hopefully)

White/red XII was the shoe I always wanted but now over years passed and seeing skinny jeans with these
it made me
sick.gif

So i hope they are the original white/black

oops did i say that out loud
nerd.gif

i dont care what color they'll be. Whatever they choose will have already been on people's feet since I've been in middle school
smh.gif

Why do so many people not want shoes cuz sum1 else wears em wrong or too many people wear em? Lol u guys r the hypebeasts...if u like it buy it eventually thefad will be sumthin else and only the real will be left wearin them...and if sum1 makes a shoe look bad...so what? Wear urs the way u want and walkaway...lol...n why would fakes turn sum1 off from real shoes?ooo I love this 1..."I'm not coppin cuz of avg colorways on avg shoes" haha what uwant? Green bean 11s w/ ceramic 12s? Lmao...I'm out

Btw not hatin on no1 just thinkin out loud or in print or w/e

well are the XIIs white red confirm. Cause if they are then we hopefully know the XIs will be black based.

Back
Top Bottom