Why would we get Space Jams in the CDP...

Originally Posted by blco02

I honestly don't know the final color they're going to pick for the XI's, I haven't heard yet- but I do know this- it's not going to be Jams.

It's not that hard to figure out that they wouldn't use a blue accent XI in the pack, when literally EVERY other shoe in the packs has a red accent color, or else just a white/black scheme (White/Black I's, Black/Black XVII's, etc).
If you don't know the color, how do you know we will be disappointed? If I recall, you said the same thing in another post.

^You're gonna be dissapointed if you're expecting Space Jams.

They might end up dropping a really nice color, but it aint gonna be the Space Jams.

I love how everybody just assumed it would be SJ without comfrimation from credible sources.

I swear everyday I hear someone say SJ are dropping in the CDP...When I ask where they heard this, they say "23isback"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

^You're gonna be dissapointed if you're expecting Space Jams.

They might end up dropping a really nice color, but it aint gonna be the Space Jams.
I understand, I thought you may have had an idea on what was releasing and was something people would dislike. Thanks for the info

Out of everything JB does...they've been smart enough not to mess up the XIs...I don't think they'll let us down n that area...the XIs are too manyof our favorite...JB listens and if they mess up XIs that could really hurt JB

Umm..

no Concords, no SJs no BREDs.

so what do you get when you put the Concords, the SJs and BREDs in ONE?

this:
side11-26.gif

your welcome
wink.gif

I would love JB to venture out and try a new colorway for the XIs. Think about it. It seems the XIs are the only model JB hasnt butchered. Maybe a Black/Bluesole but it doesnt seem consistent with the Countdown theme. As long as the shape is good and the colorway is on point these will be coped. Hopefully Gentrycan pick out the right colors out the hat and place them on the XI perfectly. :/

no space jams????????
frown.gif
x100000 i'm really bummed out. i hateblk/red 11's.
mad.gif
damn i hope they don't drop those.

Originally Posted by xx23sOnMyFEETxx

Out of everything JB does...they've been smart enough not to mess up the XIs...I don't think they'll let us down n that area...the XIs are too many of our favorite...JB listens and if they mess up XIs that could really hurt JB

um...disagree.

have you seen the DTRT IE Lows? splatter paint?

blech.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

no space jams????????
frown.gif
x100000 i'm really bummed out. i hate blk/red 11's.
mad.gif
damn i hope they don't drop those.

i agree w/ not liking the black n reds they but i don't want the SJ to drop because they are boring outfit wise. Give me Concords plz or the RedSJ's

I for one hope that the CDP does not come with the Spacejams because I already have a retro pair and it really makes no sense for me to have another pair.

i wouldnt mind an extra pair of SJs but then again i need a pair of Breds since i sold mine recently

Originally Posted by dalamina

No space Jams?
frown.gif

We already had the white/black in DMP
No columbias because their are..columbia blue and do not match the CP concept, right?
No cool greys ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...grey________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
Then I guess it can only be the black reds
eyes.gif

The only mid XI I don't like....
nerd.gif

So this pack will not be copped.

Please no black/reds......PLEASE! Let it be the Space Jams!!!

i would be more happy if it was blk/reds than spacejams, although i have vnds pairs in concords, jams and breds, breds are still my favorite XI of alltime.

regardless as long as its one of those 3 i am happy, if its columbias i might have to cry, i could settle for some cool grey's but doubt that is it.

So based on the pattern, im guessing it will be the black/red xi's and white/red xii's like others have mentioned.

If we get the white and red 12's, i would say that the 11's will most likely be black n red or a black-based color we have never seen?

Back
Top Bottom