Wildest stuff you ever seen at work vol: someone $$#$ on the floor...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

This thread was entertaining until everyone started posting ducktails.
This is why we cant have nice things.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

I rarely ever eat at ihop but that story makes me never want to eat at ihop ever again.  It makes you wonder what the hell goes in your food at restaurants.  The cooks could be having a bad day and just mess with everyone's food.  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

My best friends recently got Hepatitis A so i'm paranoid now about contaminated food.

its waffle house only from now on
sick.gif
sick.gif

Couple of others I had forgotten about:
At my current job, a gym in Boston:

Walked into the locker room to see a guy blow-drying his balls.  He was butt-nekked and standing there with one leg up on the bench, with the hair dry blowing up and under his sack.  I put all my stuff away, got my workout clothes into a bag, got my towel around me and was ready to hit the shower.  I also have a habit of getting all the clothes I'm changing into out of my bag, getting the deodorant out and having it all ready to go so when I get back from the shower I'm not one of those guys standing at the locker butt-nekked for like 5-10 minutes.  Anyway at least 3 minutes went by and as I'm about to go to the shower I realize I still hear the hair dryer.  Dude was STILL blow-drying his balls.  I felt like shouting "They HAVE to be dry by now!!" At that point he wasn't doing it to fight moisture...

Same gym:

Walk into the locker room and some guy is over by the sink with an set of clippers plugged into the wall shaving his pubic hair.  He was just as thourough as dude with the hair dryer, he had his leg up, getting all up in there.  Used the bathroom, and left.  When I went back in there later, the pubes were still there on the floor.  He didn't even have the decency to clean up his own pubes... 
sick.gif

Same gym:

A woman walked in one afternoon in her work clothes:  a white blouse, a grey skirt, and red heels.  She was probably in her late 40's to early 50's.  She walks over to the cardio area and grabs a large towel and puts it around her waist. She then pulls off her skirt from under her towel, kicks her heels off, and gets on the elliptical and rides it out for a good 20 minutes.  She had this creepy smile on her face the entire time.  She was still wearing the blouse.  When she finished she just got off, shimmied the skirt back up under the towel, put the heels back on and walked out.  Went back to work with her joint smelling like the dumpster behind Red Lobster... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Walked into the locker room to see a guy blow-drying his balls.  He was butt-nekked and standing there with one leg up on the bench, with the hair dry blowing up and under his sack.  I put all my stuff away, got my workout clothes into a bag, got my towel around me and was ready to hit the shower.  I also have a habit of getting all the clothes I'm changing into out of my bag, getting the deodorant out and having it all ready to go so when I get back from the shower I'm not one of those guys standing at the locker butt-nekked for like 5-10 minutes.  Anyway at least 3 minutes went by and as I'm about to go to the shower I realize I still hear the hair dryer.  Dude was STILL blow-drying his balls.  I felt like shouting "They HAVE to be dry by now!!" At that point he wasn't doing it to fight moisture...

Same gym:

Walk into the locker room and some guy is over by the sink with an set of clippers plugged into the wall shaving his pubic hair.  He was just as thourough as dude with the hair dryer, he had his leg up, getting all up in there.  Used the bathroom, and left.  When I went back in there later, the pubes were still there on the floor.  He didn't even have the decency to clean up his own pubes... 
sick.gif

Same gym:

A woman walked in one afternoon in her work clothes:  a white blouse, a grey skirt, and red heels.  She was probably in her late 40's to early 50's.  She walks over to the cardio area and grabs a large towel and puts it around her waist. She then pulls off her skirt from under her towel, kicks her heels off, and gets on the elliptical and rides it out for a good 20 minutes.  She had this creepy smile on her face the entire time.  She was still wearing the blouse.  When she finished she just got off, shimmied the skirt back up under the towel, put the heels back on and walked out.  Went back to work with her joint smelling like the dumpster behind Red Lobster... 
sick.gif

1st was cliche but funny, and 2nd and 3rd meant everything you've posted was duck tales.  Post pics of gym or spy shots.

I hope Panaricanretro isn't posting ducktales.

Here's mine, nothing crazy tho. My first job ever I worked in an ICU at a hospital. One day I had just finished making a supply run in the basement and came back. I came back to the nurse's station to organize some charts. I sat down and looked up at the monitors in the patient's rooms (we had to watch them in case something happened while they were in their rooms) and we had a 16 year old patient. She was sponging herself off naked, and of course I had to get my peek on (I was 15 at the time), but I look over and notice this doctor watching her monitor also with this creepy @$# smile. Smh. On the downside, I also watched 4 people die during that summer
frown.gif

Work at a hotel!

1. Had a bum brake one of the front desk clerks nose for askin dude to leave
2.tons of !!!!%$ raids remember one day waiting for the service elevator and it opens up
To a chick just smiling in hand cuffs giving me the nod and smirk
3. And best one got ask to take some super drunk girl to her room from the bar didn't want to cause she was just way to much
So I proceed to take her in then she starts giving me beer and telling me her life story and crying then out of nowhere heads to the restroom door wide
Open takes off all her clothes and proceeds to pee I shoo out the door with the quickness.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Same gym:

sick.gif

Same gym:

sick.gif

1st was cliche but funny, and 2nd and 3rd meant everything you've posted was duck tales.  Post pics of gym or spy shots.
How do you just assume it's ducktales?  Just sounds too far fetched?  Have you ever worked in a gym?  Not worked out there where you're just there for an hour or so a few days a week, I mean you're there all day, every day to see all this crazy !@#$.  
And #*% would pics of the gym or spy shots do?  I'm NOT taking pics of some dude shaving his pubes in the locker room or anything else in the gym for that matter.  And pics of the gym just show I work at the gym, how does that prove or dis-prove anything?  I have no reason to make stuff up, and if I did, why would I come up with those last 3?  

I dunno what kind of gym you work at, or what you do, but you seem to frequent the locker a lot. AFAIK, a lot of gyms don't have employees walking around leisurely. Most are at the front desk check in, or personal trainer, or custodial. You said you are always going to the locker, then showering, hence the frequency of seeing this stuff? I dunno what you do, but that sounds mad suspect. LOL

Most PT don't shower there, or do strenuous exercises. YOU LIEING!!!

People have to conduct themselves orderly, and I"m shocked why no one has complained or delisted their membership.

lol

Somebody pooped in the urinal at my current job once. Was in utter disbelief and stood there like 
obamahmmw.png
for a while.

I believe Panaricanretro simply cuz when I was at UB I would go to the rec center/gym that wasn't just exclusive to the students but everyone living in the area and see similar wild shh he's talking about.

Old fat men walking to their lockers or in the sauna completely naked after swimming (I was scarred that day, hit me like a knife to the eyes), dudes pissing themselves in the sauna, going in the sauna naked no towel, just the most bizarre actions on gym equipment by ppl claiming they were "working out", old wrinkled ladies walking from their lockers to the bathroom topless, hairy dudes shaving themselves over the bench next to their lockers, etc.

Students would complain but we weren't technically paying members since tuition included going there freely.

It aint far fetched at all.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Work at a hotel!

1. Had a bum brake one of the front desk clerks nose for askin dude to leave
2.tons of !!!!%$ raids remember one day waiting for the service elevator and it opens up
To a chick just smiling in hand cuffs giving me the nod and smirk
3. And best one got ask to take some super drunk girl to her room from the bar didn't want to cause she was just way to much
So I proceed to take her in then she starts giving me beer and telling me her life story and crying then out of nowhere heads to the restroom door wide
Open takes off all her clothes and proceeds to pee I shoo out the door with the quickness.

Damnn.. I was hoping the 3rd one was gonna turn into a penthouse story

Two crackheads coming into the store and arguing over 20 stolen dollars, One of them ends up stripping to show he didn't have anything.
2. Addicts that come into the store ALL the time to get Toluol to huff and you can tell who they are because when they come in they have a bright cherry red face, like they took a bath in cheetoh dust.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I dunno what kind of gym you work at, or what you do, but you seem to frequent the locker a lot. AFAIK, a lot of gyms don't have employees walking around leisurely. Most are at the front desk check in, or personal trainer, or custodial. You said you are always going to the locker, then showering, hence the frequency of seeing this stuff? I dunno what you do, but that sounds mad suspect. LOL

Most PT don't shower there, or do strenuous exercises. YOU LIEING!!!

People have to conduct themselves orderly, and I"m shocked why no one has complained or delisted their membership.

lol
A lot of gyms also have locker room attendants dude. 

I worked at a gym in 04 and

1. Some guy who we never caught would go in the shower, dump out the shampoo bottle and fill them up with feces and urine
indifferent.gif

2. We had a power outtage right before we closed. The only people still at the gym was an elderly man and an elderly couple. The woman of the couple asked for our maintenance man to go check on her husband..when he went in the mens locker room, he caught the husband doming up the other dude

We didnt have a locker room attendent

Not too wild but gross (to me anyway). I used to work security at the NYSE. I was one of the overnight workers so some nights a guy from inside would give me a stool from inside. So I'd either put it next to a revolving door inside or around the corner on Wall Street outside. It was during the summer on a Sunday night and they usually do the big garbage pickups that night so it was a horrid stench outside but I was beat so I started to doze. I opened my eyes maybe 10 minutes later and one of those huge, mutated roaches with wings was literally an inch away from my mouth. I yelped like a school girl and fell right off the stool
laugh.gif

Nothing too crazy like some of you guys in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

1. Some guy who we never caught would go in the shower, dump out the shampoo bottle and fill them up with feces and urine
indifferent.gif

2. We had a power outtage right before we closed. The only people still at the gym was an elderly man and an elderly couple. The woman of the couple asked for our maintenance man to go check on her husband..when he went in the mens locker room, he caught the husband doming up the other dude

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i remember the weirdest, not wildest stuff I saw at work. Ten yrs ago I worked in a tech-sales job. They had a gym in the building and once I walked in to get in a few sets and I saw this middle aged late 30s -40s woman, who worked in marketing, playing with dolls and role played them talking to each other. I said hi and she stopped. She wasn't working out. I was creeped out. Never looked at her the same way again. She just pretended that I never saw it from then on, never said anything about it to me anytime  I saw her.  Knowing that she wasn't all together I'm not even sure she knew I was there or would remember that I was there.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I believe Panaricanretro simply cuz when I was at UB I would go to the rec center/gym that wasn't just exclusive to the students but everyone living in the area and see similar wild shh he's talking about.

Old fat men walking to their lockers or in the sauna completely naked after swimming (I was scarred that day, hit me like a knife to the eyes), dudes pissing themselves in the sauna, going in the sauna naked no towel, just the most bizarre actions on gym equipment by ppl claiming they were "working out", old wrinkled ladies walking from their lockers to the bathroom topless, hairy dudes shaving themselves over the bench next to their lockers, etc.

Students would complain but we weren't technically paying members since tuition included going there freely.

It aint far fetched at all.
^ You went to UB?
laugh.gif
. Nice.

Originally Posted by solarius49

indifferent.gif

I do believe we have a winner
roll.gif
. That story is just beyond crazy
eek.gif

I was workin at Sears and every Wednesday these 2 cars would park in the lot and shorty would hop out her car and into dudes truck and they would be there for hours. We jus laughed it off the first time, but we realized it was happening every Wednesday. So one day we tell one of my coworkers that our manager left some vacuums in his truck and he had to go get em. Me, one of my managers, and my coworkers proceed to watch homie walk up to the truck and open the door while they gettin they freak on. Sears got some huge windows in the front so we got a front row view across the parking lot to the action.

I used to work downtown and while the money was good it was completely depressing. We have a big homeless problem and downtown is their home. They doodoo and pee all over the street. My building had back entrance and the bums used it as a restroom. Every monday morning we would get to work and there would be doodoo had prints all over the door and flung on the walls. I was disgusted and hated it so much I left for a lower paying position.
In the Navy we would find Japanese men that committed suicide behind our camp in Japan. They would stab themselves in the chest. 

Lady died in my arms. I was in Guam and while driving at night and raining I saw a lady running towards the street. Streets there are made of crushed coral. We were doing 50mph. I tell the driver to to stop and just as we were stopping another car that did not see the lady hit her just as she past us. She hit the windshield and flew 30 feet on her face. I had just done a mass casualty drill and so tried to help her but the coral in her face was too much. I later found out she was pregnant and she was running away from her abusive husband. 

While on the boat (navy) I got hit with 220 voltage. He had to beat him off with wooden sticks (when 220 finds you it holds on to you not throw you off like in the movies)

Back
Top Bottom