Will 2009 be a great year for jordans or overshadowed by fusions and reebok knockoffs?

I know 2009 looks pretty promising with all the 12s,5s, and 7s but don't u think they will find some way to ruin it I just have that feeling. I could seeit now cement print on a pair of ls 12s.
smh.gif
With jb u just never know what do u guys think will 2009 be a great year for jordans or overshadowed by fusions andreebok basketball knockoffs

Edit: Changed title from "2009" - holdenmichael

I feel like it's gonna be a good year overall, they probably will come up with a few mistakes along the way...of course they had to start the year w/ thoseugly 2K9's???
smh.gif
smh.gif
why??

The only thing you can do is be optimistic for what is released and buy what you like. Your feelings will be hurt quickly if you are looking for simple,spaced-out, quality, single packaged Jordans for you to cop every month.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Honestly DMP 2 for me only but Fusions are popular here in San Diego
laugh.gif
Fusions are popular with posers, stop trying to bring usdown. It's hard enough to find releases down here without people saying
we like fusions.

im just glad nothing major is coming out soon, saving money till the big stuff hits, but all these nike retro releases are killing me

hope this year is good and i think the 2k9 were not bad to start off with

i mean jeez just be grateful JB consumers are gettin sig models and not only fusions, even though some complain most will still buy, it's not like we wouldno anyways wat they/u bought

Originally Posted by DJ236

The only thing you can do is be optimistic for what is released and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]buy what you like[/color] . Your feelings will be hurt quickly if you are looking for simple, spaced-out, quality, single packaged Jordans for you to cop every month.

Exactly.

Looks promising but im just hopin that JB will not release some horrible LS colorways for the 12's..

Originally Posted by solejordan

i mean jeez just be grateful JB consumers are gettin sig models and not only fusions, even though some complain most will still buy, it's not like we would no anyways wat they/u bought

200Biz, welcome to NT.
wink.gif

It is promising. All of last year they kept saying no more retros after 08 just fusion type and team shoes, and we've seen quite a few dope retros comingthis year so no beef from me.

Originally Posted by DJ236

The only thing you can do is be optimistic for what is released and buy what you like. Your feelings will be hurt quickly if you are looking for simple, spaced-out, quality, single packaged Jordans for you to cop every month.

nuff said

hmmmm rumors you say?? 2009 will be neither as far as the options that were given in the title of this thread. It will merely be a prelude to a year we willhave been waiting on for quite some time.

All 2009 Vs look horrible to me. I'd rather purchase another pair of 2006-2007 retro 5s. Moreover, I personally think that Jordan brand MIGHT have a betteryear than 2008 (speaking specifically on single retro releases). I'm actually pretty excited about the orlando 7s, and true blue 3s. I'm not trying tostart any rumors here, but I also heard that the Bordeaux 7s are being retroed. Not sure though.

well if i remember right we werent even spose to get retros after 08 at one point. granted the fusions are flooding the whole jb market, the hell wit them tho,let the cool guys cop them. from what it looks like as of late, we will be gettin some hot $#@!. and if not, den jus go backwards and fill in the gaps in yourcollection. thats wat i been doin lately...

I'm not very optimistic, just look at sneakernews. At least they're being smart by spreading the few good ones out across the entire year.

Back
Top Bottom