Will Be A Freshman In College... Girlfriend Will Be A Junior In High School

I think everyone in this thread is overestimating what the Op will actually accomplish when he gets to college.

Not every male freshman gets buns

But on some real $#!% a summer fling with a high school chick aint gonna last.

Originally Posted by wismonty21

Going strong.

good to hear man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I know everyone is telling you to cut if off, but why? Why eliminate guaranteed P that's attainable on any weekend, and an opportunity for the college girls' jealous instinct to kick in and improve your chances of getting at them?

I think it's obvious that you shouldn't turn down any female of a high caliber, as your girlfriend isn't going to turn down the star athelete back in HS. Just keep the relationship going until you lock something in on campus.

real talk
Because NT is against all long distance relationships. Dudes on here have trust issues and wild imaginations. One missed call and she's getting piped down by the random dude she met a gas station. 
laugh.gif
this

But OP, to be honest. I don't see this working out. Especially after only 2 months. If you guys were together for a year+, then ok, then make it work but I don't know about this one, as much as I hate to say
ohwell.gif

You guys are both young and will be interacting with so many other people. I think its best to split now instead of later where eventually one of you guys will do something stupid and one of you will get hurt. Who knows what the future holds. Maybe you guys will cross paths again at some point and be able to pick up where you left off.

But at the end of the day OP, do what you think is best. If you think you can make this work, then by all means, try. Trying is doing a lot more than what others would do. Maybe things will work out. But if you have doubts (the fact that you made this thread suggest you have major doubts), I say drop it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom