Will never shop at footlocker or footactiom again. Reason being (pics)

your hella cool, u better show footlocker and footaction whats up!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MH602

size runs???

I got you MH what are you looking for. If you want I'll reserve you a pair of Jams, find me some eggplants for my boy in an 11.5. I got stuff to trade.I'll get you a pair of jams for retail.

Oh ic....

Then in general like what are his prices?

Would the metallic 5's be like retail plus like 30 bucks or something?

aquas like 160 no tax, metalics 180ish no tax, carmines 200 no tax, he splits every pack also. He will be splitting toro pack probably 170-180 each pair.Nothing to rape. But good enough where you get your shoe that day and don't have to wait for shipping from some site or shady ISS member. Plus as you getto know him and shop there a lot. He will hook you up weekly with deals.

Long Island Hicksville tell them suffolk boy matt sent ya. P.M me for details I'll let you know what he has avaliable for sale.

Damn I wish I had a store like that near me. Unfortunately I have to settle for footlocker..

Originally Posted by fran215kill

looks alot like the place sneakgeekz did a video on.
is it the same place?

This is the same place that sneakgeekz did a video on. I wish I could make a trip up there.

Were is this place at? Good looking store. I live in Cali but Flight Club prices are kinda crazy.

i'ma cosign, mom n pop >>> corporations

mom n pops actually care about their customers. corporations just see you as another dollar

Back
Top Bottom