Will Nike Ever retro the original Griffey Max?

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I'm interested to see what Nike does after they drop the Swingman Remix cleat in October. It would be a shame to base sneaker sales off a cleat but that's Nike for ya. One would hope that a SOME SORT of Griffey sneaker is at least being considered.

Not a complaint but does the Remix have too much II influence and not enough I? Nike, why are you guys so stuck on the II?

My thoughts exactly! The frustrating thing, if you can call it that, is that we know there's a AGM1 cleat, but yet, we haven't even been able toget a glimpse of it...

at the same time, how many Nike baseball cleats are there that have a sneaker counterpart?
eyes.gif

Nike will never retro these shoes, you know why? Because they would actually sell. Baffling, I know, but Nike doesn't seem to like to make money (eventhough they're a corporation who's ostensible purpose is to turn a profit).

I for one would cop at least 2 pairs of AGM I's or II's if they ever dropped in OG Mariners colorways. If Nike does wake up and decide to retro these,they'll find a way to mess it up for certain... i.e. not using OG colorways.

i am still mad i had to sell my DS pair....had to pay the bills...but i would love to find these again....

has there been any griff retros?...if there has they got right by me cuz i havent seen any....but i would love 2 see these as well..and not any retro color..just the og's

THESE IS TIGHT,ALWAYS WANTED THESE SINCE J.H.S. NOT REALLY A BASEBALL FAN. I WOULD DEFINITELY COP 2 PAIRS KEEP ONE ON ICE TILL 2013.....
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom