Will Nike Retro Pippen IV...???

Its been 10 years since the pippen iv was released and Nike hasn't brought them back...

We see the Pippen II, twice now I think, Pippen I....

Where's the love for the Pippen IV?

Its been 10 years since the pippen iv was released and Nike hasn't brought them back...

the pippen 2 is the greatest pippen of all time. well atleast the og was. i still have my ogs and next to the og jordan xii, these things will last forever. maybe cuz they are kinda built like the xii. i still ball inmy pippen 2

they need to keep retroing this shoe in the og colors though. they retroed the white/royal ones like garbage....

the pippen 2 is the greatest pippen of all time. well atleast the og was. i still have my ogs and next to the og jordan xii, these things will last forever. maybe cuz they are kinda built like the xii. i still ball inmy pippen 2

they need to keep retroing this shoe in the og colors though. they retroed the white/royal ones like garbage....

I've been trying to find a pair of IV's for the longest time, and missed out on NobleKanes pairs
frown.gif

I've been trying to find a pair of IV's for the longest time, and missed out on NobleKanes pairs
frown.gif

I'm pretty sure Nike will retro them soon within the next 2 years. They're pretty plain, but that never stopped Nike before from retroing plain shoes. I like them, they're simple and if retroed I know they'd be available for clearence.

Pippen V > IV though.

I'm pretty sure Nike will retro them soon within the next 2 years. They're pretty plain, but that never stopped Nike before from retroing plain shoes. I like them, they're simple and if retroed I know they'd be available for clearence.

Pippen V > IV though.

Seeing as Nike have been telling us how they have to remake every shoe from the bottom up when they Retro is, how about they
throw the ZOOM Pippen IV our way, like the actual shoe Pippen played in.

...rather than the shoe that resulted when Nike decided they could put the price up $20 by throwing in an Air Max unit which costs them an extra 50 cents to produce.

Seeing as Nike have been telling us how they have to remake every shoe from the bottom up when they Retro is, how about they
throw the ZOOM Pippen IV our way, like the actual shoe Pippen played in.

...rather than the shoe that resulted when Nike decided they could put the price up $20 by throwing in an Air Max unit which costs them an extra 50 cents to produce.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Pippen V > IV though.

this.. waiting for nike to retro the morph tech (gp,kidd,pip)

and yes.. air pippen 2 was the best in the line imo.. especially the black/white colorway, it couples really well together with the playoff 12's..

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Pippen V > IV though.

this.. waiting for nike to retro the morph tech (gp,kidd,pip)

and yes.. air pippen 2 was the best in the line imo.. especially the black/white colorway, it couples really well together with the playoff 12's..

I passed on the Pippen II and III and it didn't do much for me...

I had the OG Pippen I until the air bag leaked...

I never bought the Pippen IV but remember trying them on and loving them 10 years ago...

I know it might be boring to some but I really like the simple, clean look of it...Love the navy/white color scheme...

I'd buy it only if they kept it like the original and not screw with it as they did with the Pippen II retro...

I passed on the Pippen II and III and it didn't do much for me...

I had the OG Pippen I until the air bag leaked...

I never bought the Pippen IV but remember trying them on and loving them 10 years ago...

I know it might be boring to some but I really like the simple, clean look of it...Love the navy/white color scheme...

I'd buy it only if they kept it like the original and not screw with it as they did with the Pippen II retro...

Originally Posted by poosht

Seeing what Nike's been doing, they'll probably make a fusion out of this. Much like...

2qkuupt1.jpg

frown.gif

Originally Posted by poosht

Seeing what Nike's been doing, they'll probably make a fusion out of this. Much like...

2qkuupt1.jpg

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom