Will Nike Retro Pippen IV...???

Pippen IV performance wise were very exceptional. I remember Nike making a lot of colorways for the IV.

Pippen IV performance wise were very exceptional. I remember Nike making a lot of colorways for the IV.

I guess you either love them or not...

But I wished I had picked up a pair when they first came out thus my hope Nike brings these back in its original, unaltered form...

I guess you either love them or not...

But I wished I had picked up a pair when they first came out thus my hope Nike brings these back in its original, unaltered form...

Originally Posted by soundwave24

To each their own. I loved the Pippen II, III, and IVs. It was the simplicity of the designs. Those shoes performance-wise were great, they were lightweight, had great grip and fit well. The IIIs are among the most comfortable kicks I've own, they felt like you were wearing socks.

Sometimes less is more and I felt those shoes were made for people who played ball, not for people who live the hype. Those kicks were great metaphors for people who studied and appreciated Pippen's game. He was subtle and dominant at the same time and the casual viewer usually failed to appreciate his greatness.

Nicely put Soundwave24...

Originally Posted by soundwave24

To each their own. I loved the Pippen II, III, and IVs. It was the simplicity of the designs. Those shoes performance-wise were great, they were lightweight, had great grip and fit well. The IIIs are among the most comfortable kicks I've own, they felt like you were wearing socks.

Sometimes less is more and I felt those shoes were made for people who played ball, not for people who live the hype. Those kicks were great metaphors for people who studied and appreciated Pippen's game. He was subtle and dominant at the same time and the casual viewer usually failed to appreciate his greatness.

Nicely put Soundwave24...

Give me some Pippen V's
grin.gif
!!!!!
IV's are pretty much tooooo plain and boring for me

Back
Top Bottom