Will rogaine work on your face? Vol. I want a beard

PatRiley

formerly heirjordan15
I've been trying to grow a rick Ross or even just a 5 o'clock shadow like Ray Donovan for years now and I just can't do it. The beard on my chin grows fast (I shave every 2-3 days), my sideburns a little bit, but that's it. My dad is always clean shaven for his job and can't tell me whether he can grow a beard or not.

Do they make rogaine for your face or will regular rogaine work? Anyone have any secrets to grow da beard?

I'm weak but I'd also like to have facial hair. I can grow a nice patch on my chin but no mustache. I have to shave my cheeks because I get those god awful strays but nothing fills in.

Wait eating the P doesnt help?

But forreal on that Jamican oil?

I doubt anything exists. I can grow my beard and mustache but can't connect them. Looking like a cholo when I grow my @#$% out

i heard rogaine works but its not permanent.. it can also give you heart problems in the long run. Its not meant to be used on the face.

If you're really self conscious about it, tell your doctor and he may recommend testosterone shots.

If you're really self conscious about it, tell your doctor and he may recommend testosterone shots.

Growing a beard isn't just based on testosterone levels bruh.

Genetics plays a very very large role as well.

all i can do is a goatee like snoop. I get these annoying looking baby hairs in random spots on my cheeks. That is the extent of my beard possibilities. I hate my dad's side of the family for this. Hairless men FTL, my moms side are like gorillas with the hair. :smh: at both sides being on both ends of the spectrum.

Last edited:
in high school, i heard eating chocha would make your sideburns connect with ya mustache...was like...wait, wut? how much of my face must I put in her? o_0

Last edited:
all i can do is a goatee like snoop. I get these annoying looking baby hairs in random spots on my cheeks. That is the extent of my beard possibilities. I hate my dad's side of the family for this. Hairless men FTL, my moms side are like gorillas with the hair. :smh: at both sides being on both ends of the spectrum.

I know that feel. I don't even want a full beard,I can imagine the maintenance on it, especially bein Black. All I want is for my mustache and goatee to connect. Hell, even my goatee is thin in the center which is weird.

F a beard! LOL I wanted facial hair when I was younger to look older but now it's just annoying. I would LOVE to have my hairless face back now..

Every single dude in my family has a beard. On both sides. (Black btw) yet I'm stuck with 15 chin hairs b. I HATE IT.

I've been debating on trying rogaine for a minute. Just might do it now. I don't even want a full beard b. I just want some **** like this (no homo)

View media item 621093
I'm starting to get turned down because women my age say I look 16. :smh: I need facial hair b. I need it :frown:

in high school, i heard eating chocha would make your sideburns connect with ya mustache...was like...wait, wut? how much of my face must I put in her? o_0
like throwing a sausage down the hallway, just put it all the way in, duh.

You could have re-enacted birth bro.
*sticks head in*
*slowly pulls out*
"moma!"
wait, what?

Last edited:
Every single dude in my family has a beard. On both sides. (Black btw) yet I'm stuck with 15 chin hairs b. I HATE IT.

I've been debating on trying rogaine for a minute. Just might do it now. I don't even want a full beard b. I just want some **** like this (no homo)

View media item 621093
I'm starting to get turned down because women my age say I look 16. :smh: I need facial hair b. I need it :frown:

:rofl: i read this, saw your avy, then read your username in that sequence and started dying. my bad b lol. im with u tho i want a full beard tho. afraid of those bumps tho...im black btw.

Back
Top Bottom