Will rogaine work on your face? Vol. I want a beard

LOL, yeah it's the exact same thing, just one is 2 bottles (8 Ounces) and has the Roll-On applicator so I don't have to get this all over my hands. Application process anyone?

LOL, yeah it's the exact same thing, just one is 2 bottles (8 Ounces) and has the Roll-On applicator so I don't have to get this all over my hands. Application process anyone?
I too am curious about this. I just put it on the thinning areas with my fingers. The bit of googling I've done on the subject has recommended using a baby toothbrush to do it, I just can never remember to buy one.

Testimonials say it'll have you speaking with an accent and craving curried goat or ox tails if you're not. :nerd:

It's not going to turn you black or give you an afro, so why not just try it? :lol: What's the worse than can happen to a non black user?

Last edited:
I too am curious about this. I just put it on the thinning areas with my fingers. The bit of googling I've done on the subject has recommended using a baby toothbrush to do it, I just can never remember to buy one.
the bundle I bought comes with a squeeze applicator, I still rub it in after though. It smells weird though. I don't know if I am using too much or not, but it has my hair bling blingin plus my waves kicking back in. Maybe I'm just excited but I feel like I see some growth in 2 days usage. I'm bout to go from having a Manu spot to full dreads
http://www.walmart.com/ip/iGo-Travel-Kit-5ct/19400294 Just buy a 3oz squeeze applicator like this that you put lotion or hair gel in
View media item 625574Amazon product ASIN B006LAFU8U

Last edited:
the bundle I bought comes with a squeeze applicator, I still rub it in after though. It smells weird though. I don't know if I am using too much or not, but it has my hair bling blingin plus my waves kicking back in. Maybe I'm just excited but I feel like I see some growth in 2 days usage. I'm bout to go from having a Manu spot to full dreads
http://www.walmart.com/ip/iGo-Travel-Kit-5ct/19400294 Just buy a 3oz squeeze applicator like this that you put lotion or hair gel in
View media item 625574Amazon product ASIN B006LAFU8U

My man, thanks.

Bought this one though. Amazon product ASIN B00FM6JHOC
So I'm guessing one time a day before going to bed is fine? Gotta make sure you wash your face before applying?

You posted the exact same thing that he posted except his is a 2 pack right?  

The real question is Tropic Isle Living or Sunny Isle?  Or are they both the right kind just different brands?
No I posted Sunny isle brand. The other ones isnt real castor oil. The sunny isle is unrefined or processed so its 100$ castor dark brown oil, the others oil is a clear oil dont work as good

Amazon product ASIN B006LAFU8U
Sorry guys I posted the wrong oil. The one I posted was the Tropical oil such as above, but its not the real deal. Its processed and refined so it will be a clear white oil even though the bottle is brown the oil is clear white. I made the mistake first time to and I have never used it

I fixed all the previous links . This is the correct brand link below. Its Sunny Isle

http://amzn.to/1adqovz

Im bumpin this.

Just got on the JBCO wagon. Copped from sallys. Thinkin about EMU oil to mix in. About 5 days in...trynna enhance edges/corners and perhaps fill in cheek hair...crossing fingers.

Any more testimonials out there?

Im bumpin this.

Just got on the JBCO wagon. Copped from sallys. Thinkin about EMU oil to mix in. About 5 days in...trynna enhance edges/corners and perhaps fill in cheek hair...crossing fingers.

Any more testimonials out there?

The Beard thread has a few dudes swearing by it. My JBCO came a few weeks ago and I haven't used it, I've just been taking a 5000 mcg biotin pill once a day. I'm not using it for facial hair but I'm trying to see if the thinning at my crown will fill in.

Back
Top Bottom