Will Smith says he made a parenting mistake on BBC radio

You can play stupid if you want. 

People have NOT always worn what they wanted to wear. Women in many religions are forced to dress and act a certain way. It's either you have the IQ of a nematode or you really can't see the interplay here between gender, sexuality and freedom of expression. 
We are in America. Tell me about Americans not being allowed to wear what they want to wear in the general public.

YOU stop playing dumb.

Again, what social movement do you speak of because nobody has gave me an ACTUAL movement.

Bringing attention to WHAT subject is what I am asking.

People "dressing fleely" isn't a SOCIAL MOVEMENT

People have ALWAYS worn what they wanted to wear. How is this promoting a social movement? WHAT is the movement
"Social movement,loosely organized but sustained campaign in support of a social goal, typically either the implementation or the prevention of a change in society’s structure or values"

Cross-dressing is something that is heavily looked down upon and results in hatred towards that individual.

A man can not wear dresses without facing heavy scrutiny. That's a fact.

People such as Jaden are supporting a social goal. The goal being a change in society's values; being able to cross-dress without facing heavy public outrage.

Would you like to argue more semantics or are you done?

Last edited:
this just screams first world problems

man cant wear dresses, lets organize and mobilize to end this injustice

the absolute worst thing that can happen to man is to be subjected to other peoples opinions because he wears a dress

its so facetious, and its truly sickening how ppl will try to make this an issue

let jadens wear dresses while america still fears trayvons in their hoodies

if we can emasculate them, then theyre no longer a threat 
mean.gif

I agree with DC here, cross dressing has been around for decades, I don't see the social movement here. Just publicity.

this how u know u a lie

how u comparing all of that to man waking up in morning and deciding to put on a micro mini?

they aint comparable b

on one side you have the subjugation of a people through violence, and on the other hand you have a man's desire to express himself through his clothing how he sees fit

"equality" and "acceptance" are not synonymous

just because ppl dont SUPPORT it doesnt mean they dont ACCEPT it

thats the difference

comparing this to racism is factetious and truly insulting to my intelligence

where's the part where these men in dresses were forced into chains by violence, families split up, and dragged across the ocean to perfrom free labor?

General question but how do you know these are straight men?

it's a fact most people who cross-dress are straight men (i guess which makes sense since most men are straight). Cross-dressing is a "Fetish", it has less to do with fashion and a lot to do with sex. They gain pleasure out of the "idea" of dressing like a woman. There are many reasons people cross-dress that are independent of their sexual orientation or gender identity. 

View media item 1904174

Last edited:
"Social movement,loosely organized but sustained campaign in support of a social goal, typically either the implementation or the prevention of a change in society’s structure or values"
Cross-dressing is something that is heavily looked down upon and results in hatred towards that individual.
A man can not wear dresses without facing heavy scrutiny. That's a fact.
People such as Jaden are supporting a social goal. The goal being a change in society's values; being able to cross-dress without facing heavy public outrage.

Would you like to argue more semantics or are you done?
And what is the goal exactly?

Again, Will has had his damn son dressed up as a little girl for YEARS. Before Jalen could even make that decision on his own.

Why is it so hard to buy that he did it to put his son in a position to earn money and be the celebrity face of cross dressing for the new generation?

I am not saying he DID.
I am simply asking how are you so damn sure he didn't

Last edited:
Just sounds like you're more mad at Internet comments than anything. Obviously it's not stopping him from cross dressing. He's accepted by his peers, don't see a problem here. He's doing him.

it's a fact most people who cross-dress are straight men (i guess which makes sense since most men are straight). Cross-dressing is a "Fetish", it has less to do with fashion and a lot to do with sex. They gain pleasure out of the "idea" of dressing like a woman. There are many reasons people cross-dress that are independent of their sexual orientation or gender identity. 

View media item 1904174

Sounds weird but you have to realize how freaky people try to get once they get bored. Regular things exciting to us don't cut it anymore for those dudes, which is why some dudes dress themselves up as the women they like, and have those same women penetrate them. Just ask DC's homie Great Muta

LOL.

Last edited:
And what is the goal exactly?

Again, Will has had his damn son dressed up as a little girl for YEARS. Before Jalen could even make that decision on his own.

Why is it so hard to buy that he did it to put his son in a position to earn money and be the celebrity face of cross dressing for the new generation?

I am not saying he DID.
I am simply asking how are you so damn sure he didn't
What are you talking about? The goal is literally in my post you quoted.
I'm not debating his motives so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. It's irrelevant.
Whether Jaden is doing it because he wants to, because his dad told him to or because he wants attention does not matter. None of us know his motives.
He's spreading a positive message.

Sounds weird but you have to realize how freaky people try to get once they get bored. Regular things exciting to us don't cut it anymore for those dudes, which is why some dudes dress themselves up as the women they like, and have those same women penetrate them. Just ask DC's homie Great Muta

LOL.

He's spreading a positive message.
Ok, you say it is a positive message. Is that positive message, do whatever the hell you want to do?

I am not saying that isn't a positive message. Because I don't see it as a message. I just see someone wearing clothes.

I guess that is where we differ.

I see it as just an act.
Yall see it as a "statement."

Ok, you say it is a positive message. Is that positive message, do whatever the hell you want to do?

I am not saying that isn't a positive message. Because I don't see it as a message. I just see someone wearing clothes.

I guess that is where we differ.

I see it as just an act.
Yall see it as a "statement."
Essentially yes, wear whatever you want to wear and that should be ok.
I see it as a statement because of his celebrity status and influence. We can agree to disagree on that.

Public outrage about cross-dressing should not be an issue at all. You're right, it's just someone wearing clothes. That's how I see it.
For some reason people can't seem to view it as such and have to make a big deal about it.

Last edited:
like i said, if it wasnt someone famous like jaden and just another street cat on this bs, it wouldnt even be an issue

dudes in here fighting for men to wear dresses when we even cant even wear hoodies safely 
mean.gif

Positive message of what? Being weird for the sake of being weird don't mean he's out here fighting the cause fam

Essentially yes, wear whatever you want to wear and that should be ok.
I see it as a statement because of his celebrity status and influence. We can agree to disagree on that.
So does this only apply to WEARING what you want to wear when it comes to personal expression and being "free" to do whatever you want?

What if it comes to me running around SAYING what I want to say, to whomever. Would I still be praised when it comes to "doing as I please?"

Or is that different?

Positive message of what? Being weird for the sake of being weird don't mean he's out here fighting the cause fam
They aren't getting that part.

Like dude COULD just be wearing clothes to be weird and enjoys showing the world how weird he is.

That doesn't mean he is showing support of the LGBT (what folks are implying in here) social movement.

View media item 1904174

LOL.
Yea I'm not knocking the knowledge but man that's wild.

So does this only apply to WEARING what you want to wear when it comes to personal expression and being "free" to do whatever you want?

What if it comes to me running around SAYING what I want to say, to whomever. Would I still be praised when it comes to "doing as I please?"

Or is that different?
There's lines. Someone wearing a kkk outfit or clothes that depict a racist or similarly negative message is not ok to me and outrage towards that is justified.
You are allowed to say what you want, it's your constitutional right. Cross-dressing and saying whatever you want are two different things. I should've made it clear that by saying people should be able to wear what they want I'm talking about clothes that aren't promoting hate or racism.
A man wearing dresses is not hurting anybody and there is no reasonable argument to justify the hatred and public outrage.
Words on the other hand can be harmful and I think there's lines that shouldn't be crossed (hate speech, racism, ...) but ultimately it's your right. Outrage towards hateful speech however is justified, unlike hate towards cross-dressing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom