Will Smith says he made a parenting mistake on BBC radio

I'm wearing a hoodie for the probably 30th time this year. Safety has not been an issue
laugh.gif

youre missing the point

america has a problem with perception of young black males as it is

they are already seen as being older than they are, "threats" and thugs

confounding that issue w this superfluousness is really putting the cart before the horse

before we turn this into a persecution of expression to one extreme (that benefits a certain demographic)

dealing with perception on a base level, before any man suffers jokes about a dress ppl r dying because of the color of their skin

like i said its an insult

It's crazy how Black America constricts black men to be allowed pretty much only one type of image then get mad when they get pigeonholed into that image and get mad when other black men try to break out of that pigeonhole.

Let the boy eat, Will def got fatherhood right.

Last edited:
Why do you think he's following you around? Also peep game was at the pro bowl.
Check that dudes post history man. I type, he has something slick to say. I am sure he has some crackhead strippers from Miami to wine and dine instead of harassing me

I'm wearing a hoodie for the probably 30th time this year. Safety has not been an issue :lol:

youre missing the point

america has a problem with perception of young black males as it is

they are already seen as being older than they are, "threats" and thugs

confounding that issue w this superfluousness is really putting the cart before the horse

before we turn this into a persecution of expression to one extreme (that benefits a certain demographic)

dealing with perception on a base level, before any man suffers jokes about a dress ppl r dying because of the color of their skin

like i said its an insult

Trust me I got your point :lol: it just didn't work contextually.

I don't even understand why you made the statement, racist cops hate black people, not hoodies. We are the same to them regardless of what we wear.

I think it shouldn't be news that Jaden wears women's clothes. Because it's not newsworthy. But like I said, with constant media consumption via 24/7 screens and Internet, people think **** like this matters.

If your point is we should be more worried about persecution of black males than Jadens clothes, yeah I agree :lol:

I have a problem with some of Americas perception of Jaden and the Smith family though. That his dad is a failure because his son is comfortable doing what he wants and it doesn't match up with Americas idea of what our people should be. The corner we've been backed into over time by these same Europeans you tend to reference that makes us think we have to look a certain way to be men, or if our kids don't look and act like every other kid we somehow failed as a parent.

Very crafty method of turning us against each other in a seemingly unimportant way [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom