Will Smith says he made a parenting mistake on BBC radio

Sad reading through this thread. It's just more evidence of the sickness of this society. Really hope none of the dress advocates or acceptance is coming from people of African descent. Y'all sound dumb as hell and gay as hell. Crazy how animals can understand and accept the roles/purposes mandated to them by God, yet we the "intelligent" species can't understand something so simple (Animals don't have free will, so I know that has to be taken into account).

As far as I'm concerned, no it doesn't hurt nor affect me. But if that's all I was worried about, I'd be no different than the selfish fools OKing this. How will this affect the future generations? The babies? Coming up in this society, there's already so much distraction and undoing of indoctrination that one has to go through but no one has more of that to go through than the African male and female. To now add this into the mix which is only detrimental in the grand scheme of things is asinine.

We're in the middle, and have been in a F'ing war. We need brothers and sisters to get serious, and start preparing for the inevitable physical conflict that's brewing.

We don't have to agree on what makes a man...a man, but common sense and wisdom can tell you that a dress isn't one of those things. Clowns in the highest degree.

:lol:

hand2handking hand2handking I always enjoy your posts and viewpoints in these kinda threads. You remind me a lot of some of my family in that what you say makes sense but your articulation of your views kinda loses people.

I see you maneuvering around it when people try to trip you up :smokin

Sad reading through this thread. It's just more evidence of the sickness of this society. Really hope none of the dress advocates or acceptance is coming from people of African descent. Y'all sound dumb as hell and gay as hell. Crazy how animals can understand and accept the roles/purposes mandated to them by God, yet we the "intelligent" species can't understand something so simple (Animals don't have free will, so I know that has to be taken into account).

As far as I'm concerned, no it doesn't hurt nor affect me. But if that's all I was worried about, I'd be no different than the selfish fools OKing this. How will this affect the future generations? The babies? Coming up in this society, there's already so much distraction and undoing of indoctrination that one has to go through but no one has more of that to go through than the African male and female. To now add this into the mix which is only detrimental in the grand scheme of things is asinine.

We're in the middle, and have been in a F'ing war. We need brothers and sisters to get serious, and start preparing for the inevitable physical conflict that's brewing.

We don't have to agree on what makes a man...a man, but common sense and wisdom can tell you that a dress isn't one of those things. Clowns in the highest degree.

02481736_Ru9sjtZ09XOEg.gif

You sure the guy getting bitten by dogs isn't gay? He has to deal with racism from white and deal with bigotry from his own kind like yourself. Seems like a horrible life if you ask me. 

Maybe he should hide who he is so people will not treat him badly, am I right boo? :smile:
What if the dog is gay and biting him is sexual assault?...
what are yall even talking about?

just being contrary for the sake of it

you "fightin" for i guess its gay ppl now, but your own stupid questions even make the point

before you know whether that guy is gay or not, what do you see?

his skin color

then you see his clothes

now this is where the respectability politics comes in and your deflections begin as well

because no matter how youre dressed in america, welldressed or in a dress, youre still black

you making it seem like someones sexual orientation has more of an effect in terms of societys view than their skin color

this is why i say you are being facetious in your argument

How am I the buyer of vagina when you are constantly spamming me your Craigslist and Fetlife ads?? Talking about "mask play" smh. You're such a creep DC, and you will be reported to the proper authorities. My ex is a cop and I can have her flying into BWI with one phone call. You hear me??

well well

wtf have i missed?!

Same people who say you can't see someone's sexual orientations are the first idiots to judge someone for acting and "dressing gay". Black people are quick to shun other blacks from conforming to the whims of the white man but then turn around and ask gays to act more straight so they won't be judged.

#HYPOCRITES.
Who are those same people, since you are claiming those are the same people.

WHO are they?

Early contender for the most ignorant post of the year

People like hand2hand, you know....hypocrites.  

Waits for a follow up question that doesn't add anything to the topic. 
He never said any of that though. Why do you go out of your way to mess with him?
thats what a troll does

he just talking to hear the sound of his voice

its simply an issue to me because LGBT movement often tries to co-opt black/civil rights when it is beneficial

XKCxKEi.jpg

Jemelle completely avoids the argument but keeps posing random questions in attempts to keep it going.

I don't watch wrestling, I'm not 12. Who the hell posts wrestling references casually. 
laugh.gif
You don't watch wrestling

You arent 12.

You IMMEDIATELY knew the reference I made was a wrestling reference

nerd.gif

Early contender for the most ignorant post of the year

It's at least top 5 so far, at least. Verbal diarrhea. :x  

You know a post is ignorant when you know it's literally impossible to reason with the poster. It's like if a KKK member came in here and just started spewing hate. WTH am I supposed to tell him? :lol:

I read it and my brain hurt :lol:... I'm just like, not even gonna bother :smh:...

Anton creates his own arguments in his head so he can continue arguing with the opposition. 

Jemelle completely avoids the argument but keeps posing random questions in attempts to keep it going.

I don't watch wrestling, I'm not 12. Who the hell posts wrestling references casually. :lol:

If you diss the Olympic sport known as wrestling one more time...

tumblr_ma3895N9AS1qmojawo1_400.gif

And I'll have Gene report you...

I'm surprised y'all haven't figured out DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's alternate screen name :lol:.

:nerd:

@4wrestling

Last edited:
They don't want you to wear dresses.

You know what's weird, black people find the symbolism in expressions of solidarity with the black movement....like throwing up the black first, dressing a certain way. The second someone does it for the LGBT movement they are just asking for attention. It's simply a tactic by bigots to diminish a movement they have deemed less than worthy.

You know very well that a lot of people (or at least the vocal majority on the Internet) don't show empathy or sympathy or see parallels in causes that don't concern them. Then you have the other people who show way too much feigned sympathy and empathy for a short period of time then forget about whatever the flavor of the week is.

Sad reality. I get that people don't identify with (insert struggle here) but it's the lack of sympathy and empathy that keep a lot of ******** from being addressed the way it needs to be.

Good example, that white lady in that video who asked the room full of white people if they'd like to be treated like black people. None of them wanted to of course, and she went on to point out that the people recognized the different treatment yet did nothing to combat it because it had no effect on them. Even though they knew it was clearly wrong.

Its especially disheartening that some black people are willing to abandon gay black people like their private sexual preference has changed who they are. Or made them different in the eyes of those who wanna oppress melanated people. Turning your back on your own people won't do anything but weaken an already beaten down group. I crack jokes consistently :lol: but I won't turn my back (pause?) But this ain't about "the gays" so that's for another thread I guess.

Last edited:
@LIONBLOOD whats with all the black people bashing?

ftr, i made the thread and the person who posted that pic im the one who posted it in the celebrites with heat thread

i have no problem with lgbt, doesnt effect me at all, but why are you talking about black people like that?

discussion turned into much more, jaden nor willow bothers me

I listen to Young Thug if it matters, that new tape :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom