Will their ever be a BTTF: Reboot?

Me & friends were discussing it and were debating wether it could work our not, I think it could be rebooted if the right director does it.

leave it alone 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

I don't think they'd do it again, mainly because it wouldn't be the same without Michael J. Fox.

It could or couldnt work. I mainly say couldnt due to the fact that times are different and we know so much about future inventions lifestyles etc that it could be a extended version of a show on g4. As far as casting. I have a weird feeling if it was to come into fruition they would cast justin beiber as marty mcfly. And through in a lil cgi, and those matrix effects, and be in 3d. Also would use special effects to mask a weak storyline/plot and bad scripting/acting like majority of the movies with plenty of visual effects.

Leave it be.

I just got the 25th anniv blu-ray and watched Part I (for the zillionth time) this weekend. While the sound, picture quality, etc. never sounded/looked better, it's the characters, story, and overall charm of the franchise that makes it absolutely timeless.

Honestly, after they remade the Karate Kid, anything short of an OT Star Wars re-make wouldn't even surprise me anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing wrong with making more time-travel themed movies. But remaking BTTF specifically is a mistake. We'd immediately miss the original Marty and Doc Brown. Those actors brought so much to the film and worked together so well.

^you took me back to 98-99 with that reeboot pic.*sheds tear*

im not saying it would be good,but they would make a lot of money if justin beiber was marty mcfly.

this new generation would eat it up with a spoon.

Justin bieber?...nahhhh...I rather have Shia play Marty's son...I'm sure MJF could play an older Marty, HE IS AN OLDER MARTY.....and have The film evolve around Shia, the tricky part is incorporating Doc...

Crazy that we were just watching this movie on Friday and realized that Doc was taking them to the future which is present time now. smh. Flying cars. Will we ever get them?

i wouldnt mind. i loved the original trilogy, but i'm always up for new *+*$ too, provided its done with justice

i liked tron, but it was a sequel. i dont know about a reboot, but michael j playing a sorta doc role wouldnt be bad imo

Back
Top Bottom