Will We Ever Get a All White Penny I Retro?

I know Nike has put out alot of Penny retros in numerous colorways over the past 3 years! But my question is will we ever see a all white Penny I retro with the blue checks?,or even the all black with white checks?

I personally think Nike is done putting colorways out in this shoe!

Originally Posted by dakid2301

....or even the all black with white checks?...

A distinction may be called for here.

The OG Black colorway had blue piping and blue inside the air bubble.

The circa 2000 Black colorway was just black and white.

loved the look of the shoes since it released back in the day, but these shoes are not for my feet. I doubt you get the c/w youre asking for. the grey used on the retro like 5 years back werent that grey if youre still lookin.

Swingshot ya im talkin about the 2000 version of the blacks not the OG black ones I kind of lick them better than the OG! I figured they could retro these again since they retro'd the CHICAGO colorway twice

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Swingshot ya im talkin about the 2000 version of the blacks not the OG black ones I kind of lick them better than the OG! I figured they could retro these again since they retro'd the CHICAGO colorway twice

True, but they retroed the Chicago colorway twice because they did the same with the Orlando's. Second time around it was a "themed" thing.

But, I wouldn't mind the all black and all white Penny I's to come back out again. Although i'd much rather have the OG black/royal Penny IV's retroed.
pimp.gif

I need these. They were hot then and hot now. I don't think they were too white.It's a nice blend of white with the blue swoosh and blue air bubble. If I remember correctly, the all black retro had a clear swoosh and not a blue like the original release. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That was my favorite colorway.  I have an OG pair and have tried long and hard to restore them but its nearly impossible
frown.gif

I hope the wht/blues do drop again!As much as I love the "Orlando" cw,those white ones were so damn clean and the placement of the blue was perfect!

Actually the OG Black had a white swoosh not Blue.  This is my favorite Penny looks and color wise.  A few people in the Penny thread have DS pairs and won't sell them no matter the crazy offers I make them...buttheads.

The OG Penny colors are just about the only shoes I would pay retail or above...

Nike never puts out All White with blue retros! Those Penny I's and the Colombia XI's are at the top of my list. If they released I'd have to double up because you know they aren't doing it again. Damn you Nike!!!!

Yo... I'm almost positive that I think the OG blacks had a blue swoosh with black lightning behind it.

I could have sworn that they were black with a blue swoosh on the side with the black lightning inside of it.

^^^MAN O MAN!!!
Thanks for those pics fatty. (
laugh.gif
that sounds like an insult)

Back
Top Bottom