willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

I can understand why some of you may laugh, indeed the wording is somewhat laughable but im not. Somebody got to know about this on niketalk dont be afraidjust holla at me.

maybe if u gave more information somebody might be able to help you but u just keep saying there after u and thats all u say lol.

nerd.gif

I have famo in 'Bad News, VA'.. We'll take cash.

I'm so .

your situation sounds too serious, like it has to do with the streets. Things like this either needs you to leave the area your are at, have a 1 on 1 talk withyour adversaries and see how you can fix it, or lastly involve the police. If you are willing to pay some people on NT to resolve it maybe you can use thatmoney to start a new life in another place, or pay your adversaries off( but I doubt this will work because it sounds like you f up on principles.)

Edit: That or you're Schitzo OP. Either way you need help.

Double Edit: I think you're schizophrenic, Ain't no way helicoptors are flying around your home everyday. You would have to be on some organize crimesteez. Plus, you did made that thread about how you feel like you're floating around in life and just waiting for it to end. I really think you'reshizophrenic bro. If a helicoptor was flying around your house everyday, they would have brought you in for questioning already.

For real though..the information you required is pretty useless. If you want real help, supply more details/info or go to a private investigator with this*!$..

Let me know, previous Blackwater employee.. we can work something out PM me for my paypal

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Do they fly over your house daily?

Try to fap (pause) every 30 mins and see if they fly over every time.

No lie they do. Ive test it out all the time and immediately they come. Im not schizo or paranoid guy. Im serious, they have my ssn so a fresh start isuseless. Richmond Virginia oak grove is the neighborhood. To dude i really messed up on principles. I understand thier hatred but why put this on me. I reallydont have names. But more physical evidence of fraud and everything. Lot of stuff that seems to good to be a coinsedense. For example in 2005 i was called nforjury duty at 19 and put on a case on somebody i know. It has to be the mafia, with police coorporation. I mean if they are reading this just throw me a semipretty female and clean my name up. Thats all i really want.

So you acted all gangsta, and now the mafia, with police cooperation, is taping your every fap?

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Do they fly over your house daily?

Try to fap (pause) every 30 mins and see if they fly over every time.

No lie they do. Ive test it out all the time and immediately they come. Im not schizo or paranoid guy. Im serious, they have my ssn so a fresh start is useless. Richmond Virginia oak grove is the neighborhood. To dude i really messed up on principles. I understand thier hatred but why put this on me. I really dont have names. But more physical evidence of fraud and everything. Lot of stuff that seems to good to be a coinsedense. For example in 2005 i was called nfor jury duty at 19 and put on a case on somebody i know. It has to be the mafia, with police coorporation. I mean if they are reading this just throw me a semi pretty female and clean my name up. Thats all i really want.
WTH??

Originally Posted by he told on me

They even fly over my crib everyday, and everytime i get ready to rub one out seriously. I think they actually film me rubbing one out no joke.
I think you've gone insane.

Back
Top Bottom