Willow Smith - Whip My Hair music video

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

i really like it.. sounds like keri hilsons writing.. any info on the production side?

Young kid named Juke Box wrote and produced it. He's in Rodney Jerkins camp. It's funny I met him a while ago through his cousin who i'm friends with and just found out today he was behind it. Great look for dude....

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

i really like it.. sounds like keri hilsons writing.. any info on the production side?

Young kid named Juke Box wrote and produced it. He's in Rodney Jerkins camp. It's funny I met him a while ago through his cousin who i'm friends with and just found out today he was behind it. Great look for dude....

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

why is j cole crying?

j cole gets a cosign from jigga and goes practically no where while willow comes out with a song about whippin hair and with a little push by roc nation is lined up to be the next rihanna, B, etc etc
its his fault... he should make less boring music...

why is j cole crying?

j cole gets a cosign from jigga and goes practically no where while willow comes out with a song about whippin hair and with a little push by roc nation is lined up to be the next rihanna, B, etc etc

Originally Posted by cartune

Yea my boy said it sounds like some Beyonce $@*@. Put Wayne and Beyonce on the remix would be regotdamndicolous

Yup, I see Fab or Ross trying to jump on this track.

Yea my boy said it sounds like some Beyonce $@*@. Put Wayne and Beyonce on the remix would be regotdamndicolous

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

On the humble tho, they should throw Diggy on the remix for a more age demographic push along w/ Beyonce. Would be a sick remix imo.
I don't think Weezy, Loso, or Ross would fit this song bein as Willow is as young as she is

On the humble tho, they should throw Diggy on the remix for a more age demographic push along w/ Beyonce. Would be a sick remix imo.
I don't think Weezy, Loso, or Ross would fit this song bein as Willow is as young as she is

^ That would be like you or I going to our favorite fast food spot... Probably pulled it out of his pocket and paid for it all right there on the spot... IN CASH
30t6p3b.gif

^ That would be like you or I going to our favorite fast food spot... Probably pulled it out of his pocket and paid for it all right there on the spot... IN CASH
30t6p3b.gif

why is j cole crying?

Why is it when an artist is substantive their perceived as boring. Whats boring about a track like Losing My Balance. You as a producer and rapper should appreciate all types of content and do you not see the irony in saying J Cole is boring when his style is similar to one of the few rappers you don't hate on Joe Budden. How is Cole boring but Buddens isn't?

why is j cole crying?

Why is it when an artist is substantive their perceived as boring. Whats boring about a track like Losing My Balance. You as a producer and rapper should appreciate all types of content and do you not see the irony in saying J Cole is boring when his style is similar to one of the few rappers you don't hate on Joe Budden. How is Cole boring but Buddens isn't?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

True, I didn't mean a offical remix from them. I just see them jumping on that beat. But if they really wanted to shut !+*% down with a remix.
Will should get a that young boy Biebs, $$$$$.

Back
Top Bottom