Willow Smith - Whip My Hair music video

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by cartune

When did Jay cosign J Cole?
How forgetful are you?
Nah I remember the song. Im saying when has he ever said hey this is my new artist he's the next dude. He's is always bigging up Drake. Hopping on the radio to introduce Willow but when has he ever said anything about Cole? Nas even cosigned him

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by cartune

When did Jay cosign J Cole?
How forgetful are you?
Nah I remember the song. Im saying when has he ever said hey this is my new artist he's the next dude. He's is always bigging up Drake. Hopping on the radio to introduce Willow but when has he ever said anything about Cole? Nas even cosigned him

Gotta admit song / vid is dope. Stepping at the end too? Good %%$@.

Idk why y'all tom'bout Fab, Weezy, Diggy on the remix though...

I need to see the _ Stevie Wonder up in this track. Would wreck that %%$@ I guarantee y'all.

Gotta admit song / vid is dope. Stepping at the end too? Good %%$@.

Idk why y'all tom'bout Fab, Weezy, Diggy on the remix though...

I need to see the _ Stevie Wonder up in this track. Would wreck that %%$@ I guarantee y'all.

I thought there was already a remix wit Nicki Minaj?

but if thats not the official one put Ross on it just cause she uses his "Whip It Real Hard" sample and he's one of hottest acts out at the time and throw Nicki and Justin B. on there and people would eat this up 2 hot pop singers 2 hot rappers = WIN WIN

I thought there was already a remix wit Nicki Minaj?

but if thats not the official one put Ross on it just cause she uses his "Whip It Real Hard" sample and he's one of hottest acts out at the time and throw Nicki and Justin B. on there and people would eat this up 2 hot pop singers 2 hot rappers = WIN WIN

Originally Posted by The Encore

fmhzll.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Justin Beiber NEEDS to be on this... and rapping too.
I wouldnt mind Diggy also jumping on here.

Will & Jada got that once in a lifetime find the right partner type !*% going on.... how they kids so talented?

Good Looks for them tho

Justin Beiber NEEDS to be on this... and rapping too.
I wouldnt mind Diggy also jumping on here.

Will & Jada got that once in a lifetime find the right partner type !*% going on.... how they kids so talented?

Good Looks for them tho

It's weird because she sounds grown singing the song. Song smacks, the girls love when I play this ++%* in the club. But shiiiit. Is talented or is she "talented?"

It's weird because she sounds grown singing the song. Song smacks, the girls love when I play this ++%* in the club. But shiiiit. Is talented or is she "talented?"

Back
Top Bottom