Willow Smith - Whip My Hair music video

2ahcsch.jpg

yo....

this joint GOES!

frontin' on it is a disservice to humanity.

yall see my dude Jaden in the video poppin an !%#%
laugh.gif

yo....

this joint GOES!

frontin' on it is a disservice to humanity.

yall see my dude Jaden in the video poppin an !%#%
laugh.gif

That puppet is too funny. I lost it when it turned its back and did that little dance at the :30 second mark. 
roll.gif

That puppet is too funny. I lost it when it turned its back and did that little dance at the :30 second mark. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Will & Jada got that once in a lifetime find the right partner type !*% going on.... how they kids so talented?

Good Looks for them tho

agreed. but its not just talented... they got their parents pushin for em.  when both your parents are that famous, theres gunna be a whole lotta doors opened for you.  i'm sure the kids are gunna follow in wills footsteps and become great actors and, to some standard, great artists. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Will & Jada got that once in a lifetime find the right partner type !*% going on.... how they kids so talented?

Good Looks for them tho

agreed. but its not just talented... they got their parents pushin for em.  when both your parents are that famous, theres gunna be a whole lotta doors opened for you.  i'm sure the kids are gunna follow in wills footsteps and become great actors and, to some standard, great artists. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Will Smith be producing some swagged out seeds.

Hope my kids are this cool.
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Why is this low key dope? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 But seriously...
This track is nice for any up and coming pop artist. Giving this to a 9 year old is just mad disrespectful 
laugh.gif
 Will Smith 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Will Smith be producing some swagged out seeds.

Hope my kids are this cool.
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Why is this low key dope? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 But seriously...
This track is nice for any up and coming pop artist. Giving this to a 9 year old is just mad disrespectful 
laugh.gif
 Will Smith 
pimp.gif

This dude Will know what time it is, He going to be the Joe Jackson that Joe wanted to be.

Back
Top Bottom