WIN A FREE COPY OF THE BLUEPRINT 3 OFF MY BLOG

bp3yes.jpg

That's right. No strings. Just a free copy of BP3. Thanks to Best Buy.

This is how it goes:

I'm gonna choose a number between 1-2000. You comment with the number you guess (Be sure you include a real, working e-mail in your reply). Tomorrow at 5PM(September 9th, 5:00 PM PST), I'll announce the winner and contact them via e-mail and get their shipping address. I send via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Daymethod.

Winners must be located within the U.S. (Alaska & Hawaii residents, you're cool with me). One entry per person. If nobody guesses the exact number,I'm going with the lower number that's closest (think Price is Right). Pay attention to numbers that have already been posted because numbers that havebeen guessed will automatically be void. As always, I reserve the right to adjust the conditions as I see according. And don't worry, I'm not sharingyour e-mail address with anybody.

I guarantee you I have a number in my head right now and whoever guesses it or gets close will win the CD.

Stay tuned. Friday's competition will be for a copy of Mayer Hawthorne's new album.

Big ups to Best Buy for making this happen.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thats stupid/gay as hell folks... it should be trivia related.

I'm just trying to hook somebody up with a copy of BP3. I think trivia is just as dumb if not dumber. The questions always suck.

1969... The year Mr. Sean Corey Carter was born.

So congratulations "Fundamental21Ticket." I will contact you very shortly to get your info.

Other numbers I had in mind before settling on 1969:

911 - The day The Blueprint came out (And the original date BP3 was supposed to come out as well)
999 - Today is 09/09/09, why not?
1986 - The year I was born
1988 - Golden year in hip-hop
1996 - The year Reasonable Doubt came out
2001 - The year The Blueprint came out

Thanks for playing everyone. Keep your eyes peeled. There will be a Mayer Hawthorne, Kid Cudi, and Wale contest (all separate of course).

Be well.

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

1969... The year Mr. Sean Corey Carter was born.

So congratulations "Fundamental21Ticket." I will contact you very shortly to get your info.

Other numbers I had in mind before settling on 1969:

911 - The day The Blueprint came out (And the original date BP3 was supposed to come out as well)
999 - Today is 09/09/09, why not?
1986 - The year I was born
1988 - Golden year in hip-hop
1996 - The year Reasonable Doubt came out
2001 - The year The Blueprint came out

Thanks for playing everyone. Keep your eyes peeled. There will be a Mayer Hawthorne, Kid Cudi, and Wale contest (all separate of course).

Be well.
Tiger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom